باب صفر : آی نور

ہم اپنے جذبات کو چھپانے کی کوشش کرتے ہیں، لیکن ہم بھول جاتے ہیں کہ ہماری آنکھیں بولتی ہیں۔

𝖶𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄.

•••

In the bustling heart of the city, where the cobblestone streets echoed with the symphony of urban life,in the streets of Lahore there existed a brothel known for its opulent interiors and the enigmatic allure of its tawaeef. It was here that our tale unfolds, in a room adorned with silk and the soft murmur of clandestine deals.

"Aynoor!" She aurally perceives her mother calling her, "Jaldi se yahan ao!" Her mother calls her. (aynoor! come here quickly)

"Ayi!" She verbally expresses this before running towards the sound of her mother's voice. "Jee Ami,". (Coming!) (Yes mom)

Noor's mother, Amna, calls her daughter with a sense of urgency, conveying the news that will alter the course of Noor's life. Amna, with a mix of concern and resolve in her voice, explains that Raheela Bibi, a respected figure in their community, has entrusted them with a task that will require Noor's presence and efforts.

Amna and takes a deep breath afore breaking the news towards her daughter: "Noor dekh, tu abh 18 Saal ki ho hi ha, Mai tujhe aur kab tak bachao gi,

Mera pay hota to Teri shadi kab ki Kara chuki hoti, par ye hum jaiso k nasseb Mai hi Nahi Likha." She expresses this before cupping Noor's face with one hand.

( Listen carefully Noor, you have turned 18. I can't preserve you from this lifestyle anymore. If it were up to me, I would've married you a long time ago. But for people like us, marriage is not possible.)

Noor, while osculating the palm of Amna, verbalizes, "Jee ami kehye." ( Tell me.)

Her mother sighs afore saying, "Raheela Bibi nay mujhe paigaam Diya hai K kaal se tum bhi kaam shuru kardo gi, kaal chaudharyon k Ghar bohat bhara jashn hai, wahan pai unhonay bulaya hai."

(Raheela Bibi has sent a message my way. That you will start working from tomorrow. There is a big celebration at the chaudhary house, they have called for us.)

Aynoor's doe eyes fill with tears; nonetheless, she accepts it because it's her fate; she can't run from it.

"Is Mai kiye baat hwi?" She endeavors to console her mom. She knew that this day would come sooner or later. "Chalyain tiyaaryan kartay hein!". She tried to lighten the mood by acting joyful.
( You don't need to worry mom.) ( Let's get ready!)

Amna smiled at the maturity of
her daughter.

•••

As Noor prepares to fulfill her mother's wish, she grapples with her own sense of self. The lavender silk lehanga she dons symbolizes a part of her that she had once embraced, but now feels like a betrayal to her newfound spiritual convictions.

Noor wore a lavender silk lehanga adorned with heftily ponderous embroidery. It was a two-piece lehanga that exposed her midriff.

Noor glanced at herself in the mirrors; she glanced on the uncovered pores and skin with distaste. She turned into a completely non secular person who believed in God, and carrying such an outfit made her sense like she turned into betraying all of her ideals.

The cloth did nothing to hide her figure; the silk made it more prominent. Aynoor sniffed as a tear fell down her cheek.

She harshly wiped her face and took a deep breath. She took the Surma from her dressing table and commenced to apply it until she was gratified with how it looked.

The surma gave her remotely of confidence; it made her look bold and stouthearted. It made her look akin to everything she was not.

"Noor neeche aa jao intezar Kar rahe hein." Gul Bano, her only friend in this whole haveli, verbalized:

"Aati hoon," Noor verbally expressed, glancing one last time in the mirror. Gul Bano gave her an emboldening hug and led her down the stairs. (Noor! Come down everyone's waiting!) ( Coming)

All the women of the Kohti optically canvassed her in awe, enchanted by means of her splendor. It virtually made Noor feel special, like a bride. Albeit she could never be one due to her lifestyle, a bitter taste filled her mouth.

"Chalo!" Thundered Raheela Bibi. ( Let's go!)

Raheela Bibi, a commanding figure, has summoned Noor for a reason that remains shrouded in mystery. Her call to action is not just a request but a decree that will set Aynoor on a path she had never anticipated, one that will test her resolve and challenge her beliefs.

•••

Before Starting the performance noor prayed to God for some confidence ahe prayed for some sabr.

In the intimate atmosphere of Chaudhary Haveli's grand hall, Raheela Bibi's command took on a new dimension as she guided the young dancer in a performance that captivated the senses.

The dance, with its fluid movements and suggestive gestures, drew the gaze of every man in the room. They watched, entranced, as the young woman's lavender lehanga billowed with each sensual step, her wavy brown hair cascading over her shoulders.

Raheela Bibi, ever the discerning eye, monitored the performance, ensuring that each movement was a deliberate choice, a stroke of artistic brilliance.

As the dance progressed, the connection between the dancer and her audience deepened. The men, entranced by the display of beauty and sensuality, found themselves lost in the moment.

Their eyes, filled with desire, traced the contours of the young woman's form, as if they were the only ones in the world.

•••

Don't hesitate to comment and let me know if the story is moving too fast, I'll make sure to fix it. Also help me with the Urdu parts, I suck. I need better wording for them.