Welcome lovelies!! :P

Hey y'all! Welcome to my new book, "Bluey Ships and Backgrounds". 

This is how it's gonna go down:

At the top, I'll put a picture of the ship I edited myself (if u want more info I call them fan edits, not technically fanart but also not screenshotting an episode).

I'll title the chapter with the ship being discussed (I am open to suggestions other than the characters on the book cover, regardless of if I ship it or not. Just be aware that it might not be that good... only interesting stuff, well, interests me.)

I'll tell y'all where they met and what has developed leading up the the oneshot I write. I am also open to oneshots of the same characters I have already written about (for example: I wrote the background for Rusty x Indy and already did the oneshot, but u wanted another one. I'd be open to that.)

If you want to make ship suggestions, format them like this:

Ship: (whatever ship u want)

Background: (some background info of the ship, like why u like it or why it makes sense)

Episode: (whatever episode you want a background for the fan edit for, I'll find the characters myself)

Acknowledgment (essentially if you want to be credited for the idea): Yes/no

Name and age are optional!! Whatever makes you feel comfortable!!

If you want to make oneshot suggestions, format them like this:

Ship: (whatever ship u want)

Age: (ages of each individual character, like Coco - 12, Snickers - 12)

Location: (where u want the oneshot to be)

Description: (loose idea of what u want to read)

Acknowledgment: (essentially if u want to be credited for the idea) Yes/no

Name and age, again, are optional!!

One of the ships I'll write about is Winnie x Lucky, and I have a fanfiction about that! It's called "Sunset Stars - A Winnie x Lucky Fanfiction". If you're interested in that, go check it out!!

- blueyobsessed17