9.

jhope and yoongi: i love someone else!!

~everyone eyes were widened except yoongi!!

dad: jhope in love with a girl i can agree!!b-but you??are you in love with a boy or a girl??are ypu straight or ga---!!~

yoongi : stop it dad!!i love a girl !!and soon i will let you to meet her!!that cannot be your concern ow we both have our priorities cancle that shit planning's of yours to play with our lifes!!we can manage both of us!!

mom : yoongi this is how you talk to your dad!!~she glared at yoongi who in return exchanged irritaed action!~

yoongi : you wanna join me??he ask standing on his feet towards jhope !!~

jhope : y-yes hyung i will!!~they both left to yoongi room!!there were many questions roaming around jhope's head!!he wanted clear and justified answers of his questions form his hyung!!when they both reached his room jhope started to speak!!~

jhope ; you in love with someone and even a woman i cannot believe this shi---!![he was about to curse when he remembered malaak words about cursing!!]  i donot believe that hyung!!~ hobi was doubting and giving judging looks to yoongi and yoongi was pissed!!~

yoongi : did i put my hands in your pants??did i palmed your d!ck ??then why to put your leg in my matter??~yoongi was nearly pissed by the looks jhope was giving him!!~

jhope : hyung you know you can share!!what id running in your mind tell me please!!~

yoongi : i will let our parents meet a random girl of my choice and when the matter will cool down i will kick her ass out!!~he said smirking as he is a mastermind and planed a super theory!! jhope looked at his hyung hopeshooked !!~

jhope : hyung donot play this dirty!!

yoongi : shut up seok!!do you want me to break your neck??

jhope : do whateve ryou want!!

yoongi : by the way who is that lucky whom my brother loves??

jhope ; did i put my hands in your pants??did i palmed your d!ck ??then why to put your leg in my matter??i will not tell you!!~he mocked at yoongi and that boiled yoongi up!!and in a matter of seonds jhope was pinned down on the floor!!!~

yoongi : you know my rules!!my little punk brother!!no disrespecting me!!donot ever hide anything from me about your life!!i am your hyung and keep that inside your little Romeo brain!!or else i will not hesitate to tie you in my basement!!~he was spiting venom from his mouth and daggers from his eyes!!~

jhope : h-hyung leave it is p-paining!!~yoongi snapped back and leave jhope's neck with a hard jerk!!he sit back on the floor coughing  holding his dear neck and yoongi was sitting on bed earning and explanation from his little brother!!~

jhope : she -- she is malaak!!the one in our class who is Muslim!!

yoongi : i was expecting this!!i knew my brother that he will fall in that girls trap!!

jhope : she didnot trapped me hyung !! she never talked to me and you are saying that she trapped me!!

yoongi ; you donot know girls like that !!behind there innocent face what they are hiding!!

jhope : but still hyung!! she is innocent hyung she is pure she is so so temptation hyung!!! hyung even tho she is covered all over but still she attracts me hyung!!~he described his true feelings for her!!he is not lusty towards her !!nor he wanted any unwanted desires to fulfil from her!!but he is in love!!pure blissful love!!he wanted her to be his!!he wanted her to take his surname and take her with him!!~