two

002 — the goodbye look

season two —
episode two

ASPEN AND THE OTHERS LOOK around the greenhouse alarmed about the recent discovery of Ian being alive

Aspen and the others flinch as the door clatters shut, "Is it just me or did things just get incredibly worse?" Aspen frowns.

"I can't believe this, Ian's dead" Emily states firmly, "No, zombie's don't text, okay? He is alive somewhere" Hanna exclaims.

"Spence" Aria mumbles looking at Spencer.

"I have to get this phone home before Melissa realizes that it's gone" Spencer replies looking at the four girls surrounding one another

"Okay, you put it back, and then what do we do?" Emily wonders as Spencer goes to leave the greenhouse.

"Do we call the cops?" Aria questions, "Oh, yeah, because that always works out so well for us" Hanna sarcastically replies.

"Why is Ian texting Melissa?" Aria whisper shouts, "And why is Melissa answering him?" Hanna wonders.

"Is she? I mean, we don't know how long this has been going on" Aspen mutters panicked.

"Spencer, look, you've gotta find out what Ian told Melissa, you're the only one who can find out what he wants" Aria replies and Aspen gently grabs Spencer's arm seeing how overwhelmed Spencer is getting.

"And where he is" Emily states, as a pine cone clatters on the greenhouse roof above panicking the five teenagers more.

"Let's get out of here" Spencer exclaims as the five of them rush out of the greenhouse and away from the dark and creepy greenhouse.

Aspen and the others walk along the dirt road leading to Spencer's driveway.

"Let's finish this in the morning, okay? I'm cold, damp and scared, we can talk at school" Hanna states.