𝐢𝐢. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐓𝐒

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭; 𝟓𝟗𝟕𝟎

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;
𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭; 𝟓𝟗𝟕𝟎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MYRIAD OF MULTIPLE COLORS danced in your eyes as if on orchestra, it was intense, so intense that it seemed like they could blind you. The overwhelming brightness left you feeling lightheaded and disoriented, while waves of excruciating pain reverberated throughout your entire body. The vertigo you experienced was excruciating and it felt like as if you were going to faint.

It felt as if an immense weight was being forcibly pressed upon you, causing your bones to crack and shatter. The splintered fragments traveled through your veins, intensifying the pain you were already enduring.

In an effort to cope with the pain, your teeth gnawed at your lower lip while your trembling intensified, unable to quell the torment in any way.

To make matters worse, your regeneration abilities seemed to be failing you in this dire situation, leaving you defenseless against the onslaught of pain.

But Suddenly, as if transported to a parallel dimension, you found yourself immersed in something akin to a vast galaxy. The immense pressure in your lungs threatened to rupture them, and indeed, they gave way-They ruptured, hindering your ability to draw breath.

Although you are a goddses, you were somewhat comparable to a human in certain aspects. Your bodily functions mirrored those of humans, complete with human organs, and other human stuff-Like a demigod, yet you couldn't truly be classified as a demigod. This was due to the fact that demigods, while weaker, lacked the divine powers you possessed. They only had semi-immortality, whereby old age posed no threat, yet this alone was a dreadful fate, as it essentially condemned them to a lifetime of servitude.