Chapter 3

(Pain voice) "very much oppa" She said while holding her stomach.

Jin "ok princess I'm going to press your stomach tell me if it hurts " He said and started checking her.

When jin pressed her stomach, she hissed several times.

Jin " namjoon it's throat infection and mild food poisoning!! And fever too..now go" He said to rm.

Rm " okay hyung "He replied to jin.

Namjoon went to prepare shots! And jin signaled kookie to hold her, tae and jimin also helped to distract her!!

Kookie went and hug her!! And sangi has no clue about it. (A/n awww our poor sangi)

Kookie " princess do you like playing games with us " kookie asked Sangi while hugging her tightly.

"Yes oppa I love to" She said and smiled.

Kookie " okay i have a surprise for you, we are going to play games " He said cutely and trying to distract her.

In the mean time namjoon came back with three prepared shots!!

One for throat infection:

One for food poisoning and other for fever

Kookie slowly turned her around and hug her tightly!! She have no clue till now!! Thinking that they would give medicines!!
Namjoon gave those to jin but they decided to proceed on both the side as it would be quite!!.

Tae " ok princess what would u like to play " he asked cutely trying to distract her while kookie is hugging her.

They come both the side of her. Jin on right and rm of left .

"I like to play truth or da--" She said.

They put sangi little down and rub alcohol.

Sangi pov:

I was talking with my oppa's but suddenly I felt cold sensation!!

"Oppas what are you doing!!" She asked.