i'm gonna give all my secrets away

And I have to wear this, why?

"If you'll be around the club, you'll need to follow the club rules. You'll need to look the part for today's theme."

Shizuka narrowed his eyes at him. No, literally, why didn't he just become part of the club at this point? He's basically doing anything a host would do.

You didn't make me do this last chapter. If anything, can't I wear what you have on?

Kyoya smiled at him. "There were none left."

Shizuka didn't believe that, but who was he to further question Kyoya Ootori? He looked at the outfit that was draped over his forearm, then back at Kyoya.

Would've been easier to just say it was custom made, because it is.

He sighed. Whatever.

I'll go change.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

There are times in life where Shizuka contemplates about his own life. Contemplates how a number of things could've turned out differently, contemplates how a hobby he picked up to release stress would lead him to a school like Ouran.

He loves to think about such things when there's a paint brush in his hands and a calming atmosphere around him. There were cherry blossom trees surrounding all around the garden the club was in for today, the petals creating a beautiful sense to it.

And don't get Shizuka wrong, the kimono he's wearing is absolutely stunning, and he appreciates the time the twins' mother took to make this one just for him. But the sleeves were starting to become a problem. They weren't too long per se, Shizuka could still see his hands, but they sure were huge. They would've got into the paint a few times if Shizuka wasn't there to lift his arm out of the way.

There were two girls he was trying to paint in front of him, Shizuka thinks they were Tamaki's guests. The girls sort of forgot they were posing for a portrait, because they were too busy just admiring him.

"He looks so cute when he concentrates!" one of the girls whispered shouted to her friend, blushing, putting a hand in front of her mouth.

"You're right! It's such a shame he isn't an actual host."

Well, at least Shizuka was being paid for this.

"Just look at these cherry blossoms, you'll never be able to see them this vibrant again."

Shizuka looked up from the painting and saw Kyoya talking to a couple of Kaoru and Hikaru's requesters when they were looking away from their act. Then, he held up a picture book with the twins on the cover of it. Shizuka's eyes widened in disbelief.

That's what I was taking photos for? Picture books?

Kyoya then had the audacity to pull out three more books with Haruhi on one, Mori and Honey on the next, and Tamaki.

Oh my God!

"There are similar books of the other hosts as well. And if you ladies are interested in collecting all four of them, I'll discount the full set for you."

"I'll take them!"

"Me too, please!"

The twins stared at Kyoya with bored faces. "Well, now we know how the club makes extra money." they both said in unison.

"But I have to wonder..." Kaoru mumbled.

"When did he take pictures of us?" Hikaru finished.

Shizuka immediately looked back the canvas and started to paint again, ducking down slightly so the twins wouldn't see him.