باب تین : آنکھوں میں معصومیت

وہ معصومانہ نگاہوں سے اپنے تمام دکھ چھپا لیتی ہے-

𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙚.

•••

Electricity ran through my body at the thought of having her in my arms. I never had any woman interested me the way she did. Rolling my sleeves up, I opened the door.

There she sat, her head down. She visibly tensed at my intrusion.

I couldn't help but roam my eyes on her, and god, was she a beauty. My heart buzzed when our eyes met.

Her soft brown, curly hair flowed down her shoulders. She had changed her outfit; this one seemed to be a more comfortable material.

The soft white shalwar kameez and a deep, broad neck, but that was not what raged the fire inside me.

It was the small, dainty piece of jewelry that lay there, so small and dainty like her. Looking at her so perfectly made me ravenous.

Unable to look away, I found myself admiring the small piece of jewelry that adorned her. It was a simple yet exquisite piece that spoke of her taste and personality.

The innocent look in her Bambi eyes was what really brought me to my knees.

I kneeled in front of her to really take a good look at her.

The urge to hold and touch her was strong. So strong that I didn't think twice before stroking her pretty face.

Her breath hitched as if she didn't expect the gentleness.

With her, it was like a hypnotic spell; it pulled me in.

I came forward and pecked her lips, not fully kissing her. I couldn't stop myself from doing it again.

What was happening? The thought came as fast as I was never this impulsive or out of control.

I broke out of my thoughts as soon as I saw the tears in her eyes.

Alarmed, I asked her what was wrong, but all. What she did was shake her and whisper something in her meek voice.

The melody-god, I wanted her to say something again. Every part of her was so sweet.

Before I could initiate another conversation, she came forward and kissed me.

I felt as if I was in the
moon. It was a miracle that I stopped the grin on my face.

Her kisses were light; I tried to take it slow so she could adjust and not get scared again.

My eyebrows furrowed when she tried to pull away, a small frown on her face.

"Bus." She meekly whispered.
I sat there dumbfounded, huh? (Enough.)

"Ki matlb?" (what do you mean?)

"B-bus intna hi na, please?" She whispered meekly. ( It's enough)

That was when I got up and towered over her.

A flash of fear passed through those honey orbs.

"Y-ye kiya k-kar rahein hai!" She tried scooting away. (What are you doing!)

In an instant, I flipped us over so that she was on top of me.

I grabbed both of her hands and put them near my head, wanting her to be close to me.

Her warm and sensual scent-the smell of oud-hit me.

Her hair fell down like a curtain. Shielding us from the outside world.

She looked like she was seconds away from crying, the way her lips started to wobble.

I softly gripped her tiny waist, stroking her jaw again.

She's so tiny that even on top, she looks like a deer getting stalked by its prey.

"It's up to you to do whatever you want with me." I said it playfully, but meat every word. She shook her head, trying to get away again.

In her protests, she started to push at my chest to get away.

I grabbed her dainty wrists softly before keeping them on the skin above my heart.

I started to softly kiss my way up his wrists. Her breath hitched, hypnotized.

I pulled her down, despite her weak protests. With a gentle hand at the back of her neck, I pushed her face towards me.

Slowly, with warmth peeking through our conversation, I started to move my lips against hers.

This kiss lasted longer than the previous and was more heartfelt. She started to pull away when she felt the lack of oxygen.

I lay there dazed. I feel like the happiest man alive on the planet now.

When I looked at her, the heat just increased, and I felt all the blood in my body going south.

Her hair is a mess. And her mouth-god, her mouth. The seductive plum lipstick she wore was all smudged, making her look like any man's wet dream.

I got up to swipe the lipstick away. But as soon as I said up, she moved away, to the corner of the room.

Left dumbfounded by the turn of events, I could only watch as she retreated to the corner of the room, her veil a symbol of the distance that had suddenly emerged between us. Away from my eyes.

The air of uncertainty hung heavily.

She gave me pleading eyes. "Ab aap jaien?" She said it as if she was scared I'd harm her for telling me what to do. (You can go now?)

With a smile only fools had, I grinned at her. Going forward to clean her lipstick.

With the back of my thumb, I wiped the edge of her lips.

Kissing my thumb while looking at her, I walked out of the room.

Looking like a crazed man, I hummed a ghazal as I walked down the hall.

•••