no more askin', questions, or excuses

"But the items are poor quality," Kyoya said, taking out multiple pictures of the Host Club and showing them off to the twins who had inquired. "The picture books were filled with nothing but amateur hidden camera shots... I wonder who caused this." he said, glaring at Shizuka.

Shizuka looked up from the table to Kyoya who was sitting across from him.

I thought my pay was a little unfair.

Kyoya grumbled under his breath as he pulled out a calculator.

I mean, he got what he paid for right? Shizuka wasn't going to be doing anymore than he had to if he didn't think the circumstances were fair. Of course he was able to take better quality photos of the club members, and he probably will as an apology later on.

When Kyoya found the pictures were low quality, you can say he was upset, but this was an opportunity for a great show! Kyoya then put the calculator down, and that was Shizuka's cue.

Shizuka frowned a little while tears started to well up in his eyes.

Wait, I'm sorry, Kyo. Can you please forgive me?

Kyoya let out a sigh and leaned over the table, reaching out his hand to wipe away Shizuka's tears. After he was done, he let his hand rest there on the side of Shizuka's face.

"I'll forgive you, just promise me you'll put more effort next time."

Shizuka nodded making a tear fall down his face.

Kyoya's guests giggled happily from the sight, and whispered to each other about telling their other friends. They soon ran off while their faces flushed.

As soon as they were gone, Shizuka gently took Kyoya's hand off his fave and dried his eyes with his kimono sleeve.

This is really dumb, how do I get myself involved in this? Better yet... why?

Haruhi noticed the pattern during the day, almost every single host was teary eyed. But seeing them on the verge of tears seemed popular with the ladies that day, so what's the harm? Haruhi was beginning to question how everyone was able to cry so easily, when it was answered in less than a minute. She had bumped into Kaoru and eyedrops fell out of his sleeve.

But Shizuka's tears were the real deal! Just another little talent he has, he can cry on cue.

He was getting a bit bored though, he wasn't scheduled to have anything done or be painting lately.

Maybe I'll just take my leave. He thought, because there wasn't anything for him to really be doing. He stood up from the table and was about to walk over to grab his stuff from the next room, when he saw a figure peeking into the room.

It was a girl with the uniform on, but Shizuka hasn't seen her around before. She was visible halfway from the doorframe. He caught sight of her and just stood there, making everyone else turn and see who he was looking at.

"Looks like the Host Club has a brand new guest." The Twins said, suddenly getting an idea.

They slid away from the group at the same time while Kaoru confronted the shy looking girl with a rose. "Come on in, what are you waiting for?"

Hikaru was at his brother's side soon enough with his own red rose. "Watching from afar is no fun."

"Please, miss." they whispered together.

Shizuka rubbed at his temples, closing his eyes. Going back to what he was originally going to do, he started his way to the back room to get his belongings.

"No! Don't touch me! You're phony!"

Shizuka stopped dead in his tracks as he turned around quickly to see what could be possibly going on this time. He turned around just in time to see Tamaki start to flail around with a hand to his face.