they see right through, can you see right through me

"To both of you, silly!"

"There's nobody here named 'both of you'."

"Okay, then, I'm talking to Hikaru and Kaoru."

"Oh, really? Which of us is Kaoru? And which of us is Hikaru? Can you tell?"

The Hitachiin brothers were always very closed off to others other than each other. There were two kids of people in this world, them, and everyone else. That's what they went by, no one was able to understand them. Their parents even got them mixed up sometimes, so what was the point in trying to be their own person, when they are the same?

Hikaru and Kaoru, that's how it's always been, that's how it always will be. There wasn't anyone else they needed.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

"Let's all play 'Which one is Hikaru Game'!"

And they're back at it. Shizuka thought, snapping a photo of Mori and Honey with their guests. You ask me, I think that game is one of the dumbest games ever.

Honey turned around and noticed Shizuka taking a picture of him. He giggled and smiled for the camera, waving at him brightly.

But, to each their own.

Shizuka snapped the photo and looked over the camera, waving back at Honey with a small smile. He looked over at the twins and rushed over. Hold on, that's a good pose. Stay still, guys!

Shizuka got behind the couch of Hikaru's and Kaoru's guests and quickly took another picture of them while they posed with their green hats.

"That's the dumbest game I've ever heard of."

Shizuka's eyes widened in delight as he saw Haruhi trying to walk past The Twins. At least someone agreed with him.

"What, have you got a problem with it, Haruhi?" The Twins asked in unison, placing a hand on their hips. Shizuka snapped another photo.

"Not really." Haruhi dismissed, turning around to face them. "I just don't understand why the two of you are so popular. Shizuka-Senpai, don't you agree?"

Shizuka froze when everyone turned to look at him. He smiled nervously while shrugging.

I didn't want to say anything.

The Twins turned their head away in disappointment. "That's not very nice."

Hikaru and Kaoru's whole "forbidden love" acts sort of disturbed Shizuka, but who wouldn't be disturbed? Scratch that, that's the whole reason why they had guests in the first place. Well, Shizuka sure thought it was a bit weird.

He sighed and looked around. The Host Club was sort of empty today, there must've been a lot of plans going on because usually it would've been filled with girls.

Suddenly Tamaki came running, no, sprinting in the room with a computer furiously. He skidded to a stop, but his face was very angered.

"Hikaru! Kaoru!"

"Hm?"

"When I gave you control of the clubs website, I did so on one condition! That you take it seriously!"

"We take our job very seriously, boss." Hikaru insisted.

"In fact, last night we worked on it until dawn." Kaoru said with waves of his hands.

"Is this what you worked so hard to create!?" Tamaki said, revealing the computer screen to have a picture of Shizuka on it. But that wasn't it, the photo depicted him as shirtless with his back to the camera.