47.9

"Mayday! Mayday!" Mr. Nobody calls on the video. "My plane is under attack by a rogue agent." Static. "We're being boarded. I've got dangerous cargo on board." Gunshot in the background. "I need you to assemble the team." Static. "Still alive." Static. "I'll explain." Mr. Nobody grunts as he is tackled to the ground. The video cuts out.

"It's an SOS transmission from Mr. Nobody's plane," Ramsey explains as she looks at Domonique and Letty. "It came through with a mess of encrypted data, most of which I'm still trying to crack."

"Did anybody else get this?" Letty asks as she looks away from the tablet to Ramsey.

"Well, that's the thing," Tej says with a small sigh. "He sent it only to us."

"Why just us?" Letty asks as they all glance at Domonique, who has been eerily quiet. Tej looks over at Ramsey, giving her a nod before she pulls out a foldable keyboard, typing on it. On the tablet she brings up a photo of Cipher.

"He caught Cipher," Ramsey explains as Domonique slightly glares at the picture with a frown. "But there was a midair attack, and she was extracted." Letty glances back Domonique again. "It seems his plane crashed somewhere here, over the northwest region of Montequinto." Ramsey brings the location up on the tablet.

"If Mr. Nobody survived, we need to find him," Tej takes over the explanation. "But the whole area is sealed off. Isolationist, run by military."

"We're not on call anymore," Domonique finally says as she shakes her head while thinking about Sarah, causing the team to look at her confused before she starts walking away.

"Wait, wait," Roman says as he quickly follows after Domonique. "Moni, this is Cipher." Domonique stops walking as she tenses at the mention of Cipher. "The woman who killed Sarah's father and the mother of your nephew."

"Things change," Domonique says with a shrug as she glances at Letty.

"Would Dom think the same?" Roman asks with a raised eyebrow because he couldn't believe that Domonique was turning her back on this.

"We said that we were leaving that life behind," Domonique says with a final nod while she looks around at the team before going inside, causing Letty to lightly shake her head.

"Listen, we're wheels up at 8:00am," Tej says as he hands Letty the tablet. "Give you a chance to talk to Dom and Eliza."

"Thank you," Letty says with a nod as she looks from the tablet to Tej.

"Mama, do you know where God is?" Sarah asks as she lays in bed with Domonique sitting beside her.

"Where is God?" Domonique asks her back with a smile, knowing that Sarah knew the answer.

"In your heart," Sarah answers her with a matching smile.

"He's in your heart too," Domonique tells her as she points at where Sarah's heart is. "And you know something? Letty and I will always be in your heart just like your mommy and daddy."

"Hey, there's my little tiger," Letty says as she walks into Sarah's bedroom. "I have a gift for you." Letty takes the cross necklace used for her and Domonique's marriage off. "Your mama gave this to me. And now I'm going to give it to you." Letty puts the necklace around Sarah's neck. "It's very special. Take care of it." Letty kisses Sarah on the head before leaving the bedroom, grabbing her bag that is sitting outside the door.

"Goodnight, little one," Domonique says as she kisses Sarah on the forehead before following Letty outside.

"This isn't who we are," Letty tells Domonique with a frown as she puts her bag on her shoulder before getting on her bike.

"I know it's not," Domonique says with a sigh as she crosses her arms across her chest while shaking her head.

"Then why not go?" Letty asks as she looks at her confused.

"Brian and Mia got out of the game when they became parents," Domonique explains her reason for not wanting to go with a shrug.

"We're not them," Letty says with a small smile and a shake of her head.

"I can't let Sarah lose anymore parents," Domonique says as she looks down while running a hand through her hair because everything is telling her to go with Letty but she knows she can't because of Sarah. Letty nods as she starts her bike before Domonique walks out to her. "Please, come back to me and Sarah. We need you. I need you."

"I love you, Moni," Letty says as she looks into Domonique's eyes before driving away.

"I love you, Letty," Domonique says as she watches the love of her life leave.

Domonique walks back into Sarah's room, seeing that she is asleep, causing Domonique to smile as she walks over to the bed. Domonique notices the cross necklace hanging on the bed frame, causing Domonique to gently grab it before realizing something.

Domonique goes out to the garage with the tablet that Letty had left behind. Domonique starts watching the video again, especially the part where Mr. Nobody is tackled. Domonique pauses the video before zooming in on the shirt area of the person that tackled Mr. Nobody. Domonique is slightly shocked when she sees the same cross necklace hanging around that person's neck.

Domonique walks over to a drawer before pulling out a postcard with a picture of Mexico and a similar cross on it. Domonique shakes her head before grabbing their satellite phone to make a call.

"Dom, it's Moni," Domonique says once the person on the other side answers. "I need a favor."

The next morning, Domonique is leaned against her car before Dom pulls up in a Dodge Charger.

"You know, I would love to see my niece just a little bit more often," Dom says as he gets out of the car with a smile.

"Okay," Domonique says with a smile as she holds her hands up in surrender before they hug. "And how's Eliza and Little B?"

"They're good," Dom says with a nod as they pull apart. "They're really good." Dom leans against his as Domonique leans back against her's. "You know, now that I'm a father. I can't stop thinking about our dad and if mom was there too. And, uh... What life would have been like if dad was alive."

"We'd be very different people, don't you think?" Domonique asks him with a small smile and a nod of understanding. Domonique looks down with a frown, causing Dom to look at her confused.

"Moni, what's happened?" Dom asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Something I hope I'm wrong about," Domonique answers him with a sigh while taking a moment to look back up at him. "I'll let you know when we find out more."