002| 𝐌 𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐇

•Not Edited.

Monday, January 18th, 1984
los Angeles, California - hayvenhurst

AS THE CLOCK STRUCK 8AM, I found myself waking up to the bright rays of light radiating from the sun as it temporarily blinded my sight. I groaned at the sight as I lifted myself from the bed, using only the tip of my elbows for support. As I sat straight on the mattress, I cleared my vision before taking a look around the room and notcing the quiet atmosphere as well as the two vacant beds across from mine. I seen I wasn't the only one awake.

Turning to my side, I lazily slid from my bed as my blush pink toe nails touched the carpet. From there, I slid my feet into the white house slippers I had bought just a few weeks ago before making my way over to the bathroom where I spotted both LaToya and Janet.

As I entered the door frame, Latoya looked my way and a smile plastered upon her face as she walked over and snaked her arms around my waist. "Morning beautiful" She greeted before placing a peck onto my cheek.

"Good morning" I replied before pulling away and walking over to Janet, who was fixing up her hair at the moment. "Hey Dunk"

She turned her attention to me, placing down her red white girl brush as she pulled me into a hug. "Hey - good morning"

I smiled and gave a chuckle before moving over to the sink, and grabbing hold of my purple toothbrush. "Y'all are up early - what's the occasion?"

I questioned as I placed a small amount of toothpaste on the bristles of my toothbrush.

"No occasion, we're always up this early" La Toya replied as she turned her head my way.

"Since when?" I probed with a slight twist on my face. Knowing these two, they'd sleep until at least 11:30. Janet may wake a little earlier but never around 8.

"Since forever" She proclaimed.

Lies.

"That's a lie, Toya you have never been a morning person" I voiced as I brushed the core of my cheeks. La Toya, was indeed no morning person. She despised whenever someone would wake her anytime earlier than eleven, or at least that's what I remember..

"People change y'know" She pointed while a small smirk forged upon her face. I only chuckled and shook my head before rinsing the core of my mouth.

"You have any plans for today? Besides sitting in the house all day with the boys"

My head shook again as I took a cap full of mouthwash and swayed it around in my mouth before rinsing once again. "No - not really, why?"

"Because, I was thinking we could go to the mall or something today because I have something I want to share with you guys" Janet rejoined as she combed through her short, somewhat straight hair.