place to call your own as we drift into the zone

Water parks didn't appeal to Shizuka much. He liked the outside, he liked going places, but those places didn't include anything that had to do with hot weather and water.

But, Kyoya invited him here, and he would've been thinking about it for the rest of the week if he had said no.

So here he was, standing and staring at the water that was flowing through the park, noticing how whenever it got on the shore it soaked up. He bent down and put his hand on the ground, then blinked.

Yep, real sand. Oh, what was I expecting?

"This place is a brand new theme park that my family, the Ootori group, runs."

Shizuka turned his head back and saw Kyoya talking with Haruhi, who was wearing a yellow jumper and green shorts. Shizuka was wearing an old Hawaiian shirt he found in his dad's closet and cargo shorts. He wasn't so sure about his shirt, though...

"It's called the 'Tropical Aqua Garden'."

"I don't understand, I thought the Ootori group ran hospitals, and that they're focused on the medical business, Kyoya-Senpai."

"Yes. But my family likes to diversify and try different things."

A bird cawed from up above, making Shizuka look up and see the red bird sitting in a tree. He stared at it, then the tree it was in, before getting up and making his way over.

"Besides, this place could be classified as a healing facility."

"Hmm." Haruhi hummed, taking another look around.

"It's therapeutic. Think of all the people who are overworked that would just love a vacation in the south tropics."

Shizuka was at the bottom of the tree, continued to look up at the bird at the top. He took a couple steps back and started to run at it.

"However, they might not be able to get the time off or they might not be able to afford it. Those people can now seek refuge here at this theme park and reduce their stress levels. The Ootori's group primary concern, has always been, for the good health and well being for the general public."

Haruhi slumped forward, and thought it sounded suspicious. Then, when she looked up and saw Shizuka now at the top of a palm tree with a bird on his arm, she slumped forward even more.

"Then look out for Shizuka-Senpai's well being, he might fall from that tree." she mumbled.

Kyoya hummed at looked in the direction Haruhi was looking at. "Oh, there's no need to worry." he assured, taking a sip from his glass. "This happened plenty of times before."

"He just climbs trees?"

"Not on the daily, but enough to know that he can handle himself."

"But that's a palm tree he climbed. There aren't any branches... how is he holding himself up?"

The bird that was on Shizuka's arm flew away, making him frown.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

He dragged his feet over to where Kyoya was again and slumped on the chair that was beside him. Shizuka wiped his forehead while letting out a deep sigh.

"Tired?" Kyoya asked, turning to face Shizuka who rolled his eyes and rubbed them with his palm.

Climbing a tree isn't tiring to me. But I don't like climbing down, it takes twice as much effort.

"May I suggest to just not climb tr..." Kyoya's words fell because Shizuka was starting to unbutton his shirt. Kyoya quickly averted his gaze upwards, trying not to look.