chapter twenty five

We all got out of the bus and headed into the theme park it looked wonderful but very empty which l wasnt complaining. "Which ride first?" My mom asks l look for the most terrifying one and l point towards it. "That one lets all go onto that one." Masons mom shook her head. "Im too old for this.." she says we all laughed. "Come on helen you always said you were fearless its time to show it." My mom said nudging her arms. Helen sighed and thought for a moment. "Alright."

We all head to the ride and we had to climb a lot of stairs to get to the top but we eventaully made it ontop. I was excited yet nervous. "Uhh hold on let me ask for a tester just to see how fast this thing goes." My mom says l nod and she dissapeared for a second before coming back and the ride went very fast which made me even more excited. "Yeah lm not going on the ride sorry." My mom says. "Me too." Helen says tugging her husbands arm. "Dad are you going on?" I ask but he shakes his head l guess it was only me and mason going on the ride. "Oh well."

"Guess its only us." Mason says smilling looking at me. "Yeah the rest are scaredy cats!" I say outloud hoping the excluded heard. "Oh you can call me whatever you want but l dont want my funeral to be today." I rolled my eyes at my moms comment and soon the ride came back. "Alright you guys can get in." The operator told us me and mason both nod and get onto the ride l put on my seatbelt so does mason and after the security checked us and made sure we were safe, the ride started now l was regretting it all but it was too late. As the ride came to a stop l looked down and it was a very long way. "Oh no." I say l hold onto masons but before he could even say anything the ride went down making me scream. I closed my eyes only feeling the wind hitting my face until the ride came to an abrupt stop. I was shaking and me and mason were still holding hands suprisingly. I soon opened my eyes slowly to see the others smilling looking like they are about to laugh. "Well did you guys enjoy that?" My mom asks about to laugh l shake my head and get off of the ride.

As the day went on we all had a blast and we had a great time and soon the sun started to set and we headed back to the bus. "Where are we going next mom?" I ask curiosly. "To a nice hotel." I nodded. "Okay."

"I hope you kids had fun." My mom said with a smile l smiled back. "Yeah well l did."

"Hey me too!" Mason said, l chuckled. "Him too." My mom smiles. "Thats great." We soon make it to the hotel and it looked amazing we get out of the bus and got into the hotel and it looked luxurious. "So mason and stella...you guys will be sharing a room...sadly." My mother said I acted sad so she didnt think me and mason were doing anything with one another but deep down inside l was excited as hell. "Aw okay." I say but l didnt know if it worked on her.

"Anyways guys follow me." We all nod and we follow my mom. We get to some rooms and she gives us our keys l get the keys. "How come she got the key im older." Mason says l smile mischievously. "Because." My mother says. "She is going to lock me out." He says crossing his arms. "Im not." He rolls his eyes. "Fine."

"Anyways guys if you need any service just call on the phone we meet back at six." We all nodded and everyone went to their respective rooms leaving me and mason alone in the corridor mason takes my hand and leads me to the room and closes it behind him with a smirk. "Im glad l dont have to pretend l dont like you anymore." I softly chuckle. "Yeah me too." He smiled and leaned in closer and he kissed me slowly and his lips were refreshing yet warm but l noticed he was shaking a bit. "Are you okay your shaking quite a lot."

"Yeah sorry its just its kind of cold." I smile. "Well l can help you with that." I lead him to the bed. "Maybe we can stay in bed for a while until we need to go." He nods and smiles at my suggestion and gets in the bed with me l got up to him and cuddled him and he brought me into his warm embrace, l felt so relaxed beside him.