extended description + content warnings

"FEE FI FO FUM, I NEED THE LOVE OF A WILLING WOMAN..."

After a human thief steals his property, Vultog the Orc is destined to spend the rest of his days as a social outcast in a deep, dark, forest. When a witch offers him chance at revenge, he accepts. But he learns the hard way that his vengeful journey comes with an unexplained loophole: banishment to the human world. Alone in a chaotic city called "London" and cursed with a mortal's appearance, Vultog must fight to return home the only way he knows how: by accessing the magic unlocked by a true love's kiss.

Now that both she and her sister are free from the foster care system, Rayna Smith wants a peaceful life. However, the strange, good-looking, grumpy man that her younger sister is insistent on hanging out with, is nothing but trouble. To make matters worse, he won't stop talking about 'magic', 'witches' and a 'golden harp'. Rayna doesn't believe in magic or fairytales - that stuff is for kids. And she wants nothing more than to forget her childhood.

But when Vultog spares a piece of info that is eerily similar to Rayna's earliest memories, they soon learn that their fates are intertwined. More so than they could've ever imagined.

Will Rayna open up her heart and believe in the magic of love. And more importantly, will she be able to love Vultog when she sees him in his true, monstrous form?

TRIGGER/CONTENT WARNINGS [LIST WILL BE UPDATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH NEW CHAPTERS]:

- PROFANITY

- VIOLENCE

- HUMAN TRAFFICKING

- SEXUAL REFERENCES

- MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

- GRAPHIC SEX SCENES

- MORALLY GREY OR CORRUPT CHARACTERS

True Love's Kiss © Text copyright Shay Francis 2024

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system ,without permission in writing from the author.

I do not own any of the images used.