Decimocuarto

[3rd Person]

Aizawa practically ran through the setting city, navigating on the sidewalks, the recent news articles still on his mind.

‘This is gonna be bad.’ he thought to himself. He remembered Yamada’s sounds of shock as he shoved his phone in his face. What the hell are they going to do now? Everyone knows about him now. Aizawa was hoping that nothing crazy came out of this…

He opened his door, making sure to lock it behind him as he looked to see… no one.

“Jason?”

No response.

The subtle breeze he felt gave him a clue of what happened. Aizawa inspected the open window with a look of dread and frustration.

“Damn it.”

~~~~~

The clinking and grinding of metal emanated from a hidden alleyway. Places like these are common for criminals to gather and hide from the public so they could act on their “activities” in peace.

Unfortunately, Jason knows how it goes.

Multiple people lied on the ground, bruised and beaten to unconsciousness. His gaze was hardened and cold, staring into nothing. Frustration and anger poured out of his body, coursing through his erratic mind as he set off to his next victim. He was stopped when he heard a small thump behind him. With a glance back, he saw his current roommate.

“Jason, what are you doing-”

“I know who it was.” He interrupted. Aizawa grew tense at the harsh glare he received. He himself felt his heart start to pump looking at this… man. His aura exuded violence and malice.

“She was in prison. She was the only one that lived out of the leaders.” He said, tracing his hands on the Kusarigama’s blade.

“She was the one I wanted to kill the most…” At this point, Aizawa realized he wasn’t exactly talking to him, rather, he was expressing the raw emotion that was currently cycling within his mind.

“Jason, I-”

How the FUCK did she escape!?” He yelled out, his muscles tense. Aizawa tensed as well, his hair slightly floating.

“Heh… Let me guess, the heroes couldn’t even do their damn job, capturing her again.” He said with a cynical smile.

Aizawa was prepared to capture him, if necessary. He was currently volatile, and a possible threat to himself, and others. He will not hesitate.

“Here you guys are, focusing on me while one of the most dangerous women on this planet is now as free as a bird…” He said scornfully, glaring at Aizawa almost hatefully. Aizawa didn’t like this at all. He was worried.

“Jason, we can track her down! Trust me-”

“She is free! Don’t you get that!? She has to die! I know what she can do, and what they hell are you people going to do!? Put it on the backburner? Not your concern? Like everything else?”

“That would never happen! Especially with someone like her!” He yelled back.

‘Jason… please.’ Aizawa couldn’t let this happen.

“I thought you out of all people would understand where I’m coming from!”

Aizawa glared at the man, staying silent.

“Useless… I see I have to do everything my damn self.” He muttered, trying to walk away before he weaved his head from a silver colored scarf.

“Do you want to repeat your mistakes that badly?” Aizawa yelled out almost desperately.