Chapter 11

Mahek widened her eyes. "I- I am pregnant...-" She was too overwhelmed, she was grief struck and glad at the same time. "T-taehyung- I miss you." A few tears slid down her cheek.

********

Arooba prepared a meal and gave it to Mahek as she ate silently. "All well?" She asked.

Mahek nodded.

"What about the tests?" Arooba asked.

"I am pregnant." Mahek said unfazed, emotionless.

Arooba was too stunned to speak. "Really?"

"I mean- Mashallah!" Arooba said and rubbed Mahek's back gently. "Now you need to take more care of yourself for your baby."

"The baby is already very weak, there are less chances for it to survive." Mahek sighed and spoke in a low tone.

Arooba sighed, "Trust Allah, Mahek."

Mahek nodded slowly. Still, her heart hurt from what her own brother did and what Taehyung was going through, she wanted to go back to Korea, but she didn't have the courage to...

*******

Taehyung sighed as he finished another project from Spain. He sat on his chair and he suddenly heard a knock on the door. "Come in."

An employee entered who gave him a basket. "Sir my brother recently went to Umrah so he brought these gifts, these are for you." She said.

Taehyung nodded, "Thank you and congratulations."

The employee nodded and left. Taehyung took a look at the basket and saw a packet of dates and a little bottle of zamzam water. His eyes darted towards a little decoration, a miniature Kaaba, sculpted beautifully with clay, painted, and then put inside a glass cube. It was beautiful.

Taehyung felt a need to visit the Kaaba since he realized that he had only done Umrah once and now that his heart was so restless, he wanted to go to his Creator's house and talk to him. Hajj season was also near so Taehyung immediately started booking his ticket.

*******

"Mahek?" Sulaiman spoke as he saw her setting up a drip. Mahek frowned and her face turned pale. Taehyung- she wanted Taehyung.

"Don't you dare say my name with your filthy mouth." She snapped at him. He chuckled.

Mahek started adjusting the drip on the patient. "She's my wife." Sulaiman spoke as Mahek looked at the unconscious lady lying on the bed. Mahek simply nodded.

"Why are you here in Arabia? I thought you married-" he was cut off. "Don't try to act innocent infront of me because I am aware of every truth." Mahek said in a low tone.

Sulaiman smirked slightly which got unnoticed by Mahek. She smirked slightly as well, which took the man by surprise. "Your wife's heart is weak and she may need a surgery, just pray that they don't put me in the team of surgeons for her." She glared at him and walked away.

Sulaiman tilted his neck, a little amazed by her courage.

Mahek sat down in her office after locking the door. A little whimper left her mouth and she started sobbing softly. "I- I am in pain Allah." She cried.

*******

Jungkook glanced at Mayla packing their stuff. Their relationship was getting a lot better and Jungkook stared at her as if she was the most precious thing to ever exist, his most precious thing, his love. He internally thanked Allah.

Surely, He listens and He is aware of all what is within their hearts.

Jungkook caressed Mayla's back gently as she looked at him. "Do you want me to keep your laptop too?"