Chapter 12 (Final)

"There was no Taehyung. Jungkook came to pick up his mother, Mrs. Jeon." Rayyan replied in a stern voice.

"And you didn't even bother to tell me." Mahek rolled her eyes.

"Did you brother to tell me that you're pregnant?" Rayyan asked.

Mahek was a little shocked. "W-what?"

Rayyan sighed. "I saw your reports. And Arooba knew this as well. Whose child is this? I bet this is also because you must've cheated on your own lovely husband too-"

"Rayyan stop!" Mahek widened her eyes in disbelief. "Stop insulting my character For God's sake!" She screamed now totally shattered from his words. "You're my brother! How can you even do this to me? You knew what Sulaiman did! You knew how badly he wounded Taehyung and my relationship! You know all of it. You're a monster." Mahek screamed as tears filled her eyes.

Rayyan scoffed. "You disobeyed your brother. After father, I am supposed to have that position."

"Did you do anything to gain that level of respect?" Mahek asked in disbelief.
She sighed and went to her room as Rayyan let out a heavy breath.

As soon as Mahek entered the room, she felt a sharp sting in her stomach, as if someone was piercing her body with knives. She groaned in pain. "Allah-" she fell down on floor while holding her stomach. "Arooba!" She screamed as Arooba came running towards her. "Mahek- are you alright-?" Before she could process anything, Mahek passed out.

Arooba immediately took her to the hospital with Rayyan who was now a little concerned but didn't dare to show it on his face.

One of Mahek's friends checked on her and returned sadly. "I am sorry, we couldn't save her baby. Apparently she was way too stressed and weak."

Arooba widened her eyes, knowing that this grief was way too much for Mahek to bear. Rayyan sighed.

Mahek was lying on the hospital bed as she stared at the ceiling. Her eyes empty, void of any emotion. Her chest feeling immense pain, but no tear came out of her eyes. She was completely broken. And hopeless...

*******

Taehyung held his chest as he felt someone stabbing him. He groaned as Jungkook saw him and gave him a glass of water hurriedly. "Are you alright?"

"I don't know- why I feel something is wrong- so wrong-" Taehyung stuttered as the pain grew.

Jungkook sighed, "Its  gonna be fine, you didn't even eat anything since morning, I'll ask Mayla to cook something."

"No- don't bother. I am fine. JazakAllah." Taehyung adjusted himself on the couch. Jungkook looked at him suspiciously, "You're being too hard on yourself. Tell me the name of your wife, maybe we can clear things out, and I can help you find her."

Taehyung smiled in disbelief, "No, it's alright."

******

A year passed away. Mahek was becoming more paler and weaker but never lost her trust in Allah. Taehyung was also holding on to himself.

Sulaiman left the country after informing Rayyan. Mahek was checking one of her patients when she received a text. "Flight no. 71 crashed." Mahek sighed. "Ya Allah-" she realized it was the flight in which there was Sulaiman and his wife. "May Allah forgive you for your sins."
She whispered.

Mahek then went home and saw Rayyan who was quite gloomy on the news. Mahek still didn't have good relations with him, however, she loved her brother dearly, despite what he had done to her. Yes, she was strong infront of the world, but whoever she loved, never made her strong, only weak.