10.

~jhope was troubled!!he didnot knew what to do or what to not~~!

jhope:h-hyung list---!!~he said getting closer to his scared hyung!!~

yoongi :n-no donot come near to me!!i-i am a dirt!!i am a pile of garbage!!i am useless donot come near me!!~he started to scratch himself from head to toe from his nail causing blood lines on his body parts!!~

jhope: are you insane stop it!!~he yelled at him and holded his both hands and crying badly!!~

yoongi : s-she said she is coming for us hobi!!she will get us again and made us again her pros---!!~

jhope ;SHUTUP HYUNG!!YOUR BROTHER IS ALIVE!!NO ONE IS GONNA CHASE US!!WE ARE POWERFUL SO DAMN POWERFUL THAT I CAN PROTECT BOTH OF US!!ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WE ARE NOT MORE THAT TEENAGER BOYS WHOM SHE CAN GET EASILY DID YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID??~he yelled at his brother who was hugging him like if he leave him he will disappear and at the end he will be left alone!!~

jhope : l-listen up hyung!! i am a man!! i will not only protect you physically but mentally heartily and every evil thing!!you are my brother my hyung!!have faith on your brother!!~he said making yoongi to avert his eyes to his baby brother!!~

yoongi : w-will you protect m-me??

jhope : i will!!till the last breath of my life!!if my life is being useful to save you hyung then i will not hesitate to kill my own self in order to protect you!!~

yoongi : p-pinky promise!!~he said raising his pinky and instantly it was grabbed by jhope's pinky!!~

jhope : i swear to my eomma and your hyung!!till my last breath !!till my eyes are closed and my death is near!!i will protect my family no matter what it costs!! you all gave me identity when i was lost founding one!!you gave me shelter to live!!you guys gave me my home !!you guyz raised me up  treated me like your own family member!!!i cannot payback to you even if i die!!~he was crying all the time when he felt weight in his arms!!his brother fainted!!~

????: i will call the doctor!!~he looked around and found his mother standing at the door also shedding tears!!~

jhope : m-mom----!!before he continue his mom left and he shifted his brother to the bed!!he took out his phone and called jungkook!!~

jhope : where did you left that women!!~

  ~TIME SKIPS AT UNIVERSITY~

'yoongi was looking for virginia in the whole university!!!jhope was not present there as he said he has something to do!!yoongi exactly know what kind of work he has so he never stopped him!! he was looing for her when his eyes found malaak sitting under a tree looking on some apers!!he thought she will know where is virginia !!but he denied!!but he have no other option but his lil brother forgot to take her phone number so he went to malaak from behind!!when he went a lil closer!!he hears her!!she was singing something in his sense!!but in her sense she was reciting the 99 NAMES OF ALAH!!~

الرَّحْمَنُAR-RAHMAANThe Beneficen t

2الرَّحِيمُAR-RAHEEMThe Merciful

3الْمَلِكُAL-MALIKThe Eternal Lord

4الْقُدُّوسُAL-QUDDUSThe Most Sacred

5السَّلاَمُAS-SALAMThe embodiment of Peace

6الْمُؤْمِنُAL-MU'MINThe Infuser of Faith

7الْمُهَيْمِنُAL-MUHAYMINThe Preserver of Safety

8الْعَزِيزُAL-AZIZAll Mighty

9الْجَبَّارُAL-JABBARThe Compeller, The Restorer