𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;
𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭; 𝟔𝟕𝟏𝟗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WITH A TILT OF your head, you felt a slight shudder travel through your body when Ataraxia's fingers grazed your at your skin. The warmth of her breath against your skin sent a comforting sensation as you took a deep inhale.

“I know you already have a plethora of jewelry, but... I want to give you this as a token of my affection,” she whispered, her nimble fingers placing a delicate necklace on your neck. You noticed that her nails were currently painted with an azure hue that mirrored the depths of her eyes that was akin to the vast ocean.

“Your nail color, it's different,” you murmured, recalling her once pristine nails that were adorned with silver accents.

“Yes,” Ataraxia replied, pausing to meet your gaze, feeling the pad of your thumb tracing the curve of her lips.

“It suits you,” you complimented, prompting her to release a flattered laugh.

“Well, you mentioned adoring the color of my eyes, so I decided to match it with my nails, my lady, ‘have to hear some compliments coming from my girl’s  pretty mouth, you know?” she confessed with a laugh.

You heaved a contented sigh, pressing a tender kiss on her forehead, your lips pressing against her forehead longer than expected.

“mhm, ‘course i do,” You mumbled. “After all, why wouldn't i?”

“I could look into your eyes for all eternity and not get bored at all, your eyes, it's orphic and i see the stars in them. You're the half of my soul, my lucent apricity inscape.”