| 28 |

༊˚ 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

The loud sound of raindrops dropping onto the car's h99d echoes in between the silence that lingered around me and Taehyung. I let out a breath , watching the rain drops falling over the glass window. The silence between us was loud and somehow awkward.

"How long are we going to stay here?" I muttered the question, not looking at him. "I told you that already. Until the rain stops." I hissed at his words. The bandage was taken off only yesterday and today I got stuck in a car with heavy rainfall.

How worse could it be?

"You shouldn't have taken this car." I clicked my tongue. "I hadn't driven this for a long time. It needed a drive." He replied. Rolling my eyes, I tilted my head to look at him. "Are you serious?" I asked. He blinked his eyes at me. "Do you think I'll joke in this situation?" Taehyung questioned back. Letting out a scoff I turned around, my arms moving up to wrap around myself as I felt cold.

Taehyung noticed my movements and he increased the heater. We sat in complete silence for a brief movement until I felt a stinging pain in my already injured leg. I hissed out, trying to move it because getting cramped in the car didn't sound so good right now. "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, his voice turning soft as I shook my head in denial.

"My leg hurts." I muttered. "Did you not bring your medicine?" He added as I gave him a look. "I had no idea that we'll be getting stuck here in the rain. I really thought that we'll go back home and then I can have my medicine." I stated. He twisted his lips while nodding his head. "I just hope the rain stops soon." I added while letting out a sigh. He hummed in response.

The rain which I had hoped to stop gradually increased and got heavier. The clouds roared and thunders clattered , making the situation even more worse. Our phone lit up with a notification at the same time. Glancing at him, I quickly grabbed my phone and stared at the warning that displayed on the screen of my phone.

A sigh escaped my mouth at the same time Taehyung let out a curse. There was a rainfall warning which said that due to sudden heavy rainfall over the city, roads were blocked and people were advised to stay inside because the rain won't be stopping the whole night. The thought of staying the whole night in the car with Taehyung sounded disastrous.

After what happened back then on the couch in our room, I could not trust myself around him.

A shiver ran down my spine at the memory of our almost kiss. I couldn't forget how my body refused to act according to me, as if I was under some spell. Just a mere inch and everything was over. It took two hours to come out of my trance that day. I thanked whoever called him at that exact moment several times.