•Chapter 2

Well..As said they are just some random animal smiling critters that have no brain..They can't even see well that they weren't alone at any point..but like they'll find them.They are just replacements like others.Not like play time Co would accept them either.
It was a normal day,
The critters were playing soccer.
3-3
The critters against eachother as they played.
Loser or winner whatever,the critters were happy with eachother anyways.Not like anything else.
Until...
————————————————
'Haha ! We are gonna win ! You guys are losers !' Hoppy hopscotch said as they were already winning against kickin chicken and his team.kickin panted after the games figuring it out as they continued playing..and playing..and playing.How fun no?
Until Hoppy and her group won !
'Hoppy,Bobby,and crafty won!'The dog,Known as their leader,Dogday said as they won.'Hey you know she faked her ankle being broken !' The chicken said,and quitted quite after going to his home as the critters looked.'I guess you could call that a win-win!' Hoppy said laughing as the episode they did about it ended at that and went into credits..until something unexpected happened.Hoppy got hit with a ball on her ankle again.'Owww!!!'The green rabbit said as the others are in shock
'Oh my god!'The elephant said
'I-I thought we fixed it!!' the dog says in shock as the look forward,Seeing the purple cat,known as catnap,staring eternity at them.'Hey I think that's enough for today..'Said the dog speaking again as everyone went to dogdays house peacefully,including catnap.'Hey,how about a short cut?'Said the elephant as everyone nodded and headed the way he did,it's odd.it was a way no one has went to.They continued walking...and walking..and walking.until they heard a crumbling...Closely..The bunny stepped in front looking around to see what it was,until she pulled behind a tree..and saw something..
Something playtime Co. Thought they would never find..

Words:338