.ೃ ࿔ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

୧ ‧₊˚ ❄💗 ⋅ ☆

୧ ‧₊˚ ❄💗 ⋅ ☆

It had been few weeks since you and the other two stayed at the hotel as the three of you become part of the team..

Now you were sitting on the couch as alastor wanted to show something to everyone..As you look at the tv screen a video started playing

..

..

..

"Why hello there you wicked sinners!Do you like blood,violence and sexual natures?Of course you do!That's why you're in hell!But what would you say if i told you that there was place to stay that have none of that!"

As the screen glitches as it leaked to other location..Alastor spoke again

"Welcome to the hazbin hotel that is place for redemption and founded by lucifer's delousinal daughter charlotte morningstar!"

As charlie looked at the camera waving while giving closed smile while angel dust gave pose behind charlie..As alastor spoke again

"Come and experience and fixing her daddy issues by fixing you!And we have fun things!"

As the screen went to the hotel'sinside.. Husker slamming his face on the counter while nifty chased roaches as she begin to stab them..As it leaked to other location again..

As angel dust was sitting on the couch looking at his fingers while you were just sleeping on the pillow that was beside him.. As angel dust looked at the camera..His look on his face become frown as he gave the caera a middle finger..

As a text shown

"CALL NOW!!! OR DON'T! I DON'T CARE!WE STILL DON'T HAVE A WORKING PHONE!"