54: Punishment

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The scent of blood was spreading quickly, and now when the spell was broken, it was quite prominent, making all the werewolves panic because it belonged to the only human present in the room, their Luna...

The said male was clutching a knife in his hand, half of which was penetrated in his abdomen, and the handle was now free, but the culprit was already in a death grip by Wangji, with Jungkook ready to tear her into pieces.

"Taehyung!" Jimin was halted by Yoongi because of the way Jungkook's eyes were flashing a mixture of colors, he felt terrified.

"You were the traitor! The mole in this pack while bearing bondage spell of Minhyuk!" Wangji's death grip made her groan in pain, but she was beyond terrified of Jungkook.

The dark aura, stench of rage, and trembling hands were the most horrible things to notice from the person who was beyond protective of his people. But today, it wasn't even close to that.

Wangji tried to use his powers to heal Taehyung hearing a groan from the human when Namjoon took hold of that mute maid after the injured male slipped down on the floor, the knife still in his abdomen.

"I... I'm not able to heal! My powers... Tae, hold on... I'm trying, please, hold on." Panicking at the blood seeping out of the wound, Wangji closed his eyes again to focus more but felt like crying because he knew his powers were not at his best.

It wasn't even a second after which he felt a warm hand taking his away gently, replacing it and when he opened his eyes, he was met with Jungkook's eyes, not white, nor red, not even odd... but his pupils were enlarged, boundary red, and white inside, and the rest were black... making him look so horrifying.

"Jungkook!"

"Pup, don't worry." His voice was deeper than usual and gentle as he softly cupped Taehyung's left cheek which was wet with tears. Wiping the skin very tenderly, he pecked Taehyung's forehead, who felt dazed, just staring at the eyes that were seen never. "Your mate is here, pup." Breathing softly, he leaned more and nuzzled the mating mark with his nose, all while pulling the knife out, crying himself when his fragile mate quivered in his hold.

Wangji glared at Suhee. The woman looked totally shocked, glancing between her maid she trusted all of her life, and then the human he despised all of her life. But her fate played again to make her fall back into the pit of remorse, because her trusted one tried to kill her, while the one she hated, saved her, taking the stab at himself even after what he went through because of her.

"You don't deserve this, Jeon Suhee! Shame on you!" All of them had mixed emotions, not digesting the big secrets all at once, but they knew one thing, apologizing to Taehyung would never be enough.

"He won't make it. The knife was poisonous." The new voice caught their attention, and her words left them all in utter distress.

"What are you talking about?!" Namjoon shook her frame, his eyes wide and in great panic.

"She can... she can speak?" Jin stammered, taking hold of Namjoon's claws which were very close to slitting the throat of the apparently mute maid.

'Taehyung was right, all along.' The wobbling lips of Jimin remained glued, but his mind was screaming, making Yoongi feel sad, too.