scoldings and pampering

Tae glared at you intensely and you were already regretting your all life decisions..

Y/n - o-oppa i-i m sorry I got e-exited (fremking scared )

Tae - (sighed heavily trying to calm himself) what should I do with you (said while massaging his temples)

While you were looking down being scared...

Y/n in mind : godd please just save me this time I promise I won't do this again (praying to God)

And then the volcano burst..

Tae - you really can't understand at once naa (said little loud in an angry voice)

Which made you more scared...

Y/n - s-sorry (said in a scared voice)

Tae - I don't want your sorry again, first do something and then say sorry what do you expect from me I'll always forgive you?? (Scolded while looking at you with a frown)

But you just continued looking down not able to look at his angry eyes..

Tae - i told you na not to jump how many times I have to tell you (scolding angrily )
Now I can't even punish you because of your leg and if I'm scolding now you'll start crying..(sighed deeply)

You were just looking down with tears in your eyes which can flow anytime...

Tae - I'M ASKING YOU SOMETHING Y/N (shout)

Y/n  flinched hard listening sudden shout as they have never scolded her like this and then finnally tears started to flow from her eyes like a river...

Y/n - I'm s-sorry oppa p-please d-don't shout y-y/nie ish s-scared p-please (said while crying hard while sobbing)

Taehyung Closed his eye after seeing you crying like this as he knew you were really scared by now he really didn't wanted to scold you this badly but Anger took over him...

Meanwhile you looked at him while  crying and saw him sitting with eyes closed, you thought he is still angry so you went to him and held his shirt tightly..

Y/n - I'm r-really sorry o-oppa p-please forgive y-y/nie (said while crying and clutching his shirt tightly)

And it was breaking his heart as he opened his eyes and looked at you but this time with soft eyes..

Tae - (made you sit on his lap and hugged you) shhh shhh it's okkk calm down baby I'm sorry see I'm not angry anymore (said really softly while patting your back softly)

You were just hugging him tightly and was crying in his embrace feeling safe..
And after a while you fell asleep in his arms...
As He looked at you who was asleep and then laid you on the bed and then softly wiped the tears which were left on her face then tugged you in the bed..

Tae - I'm sorry bubba (whispered softly and then kissed your forehead and left to make something for you)

Time skip after 1 and half hour...

Jungkook came home from the mission and then directly went to his room to freshen up ..
And after freshening up he came downstairs and then he heard some noises from the kitchen so he went there..
And saw taehyung was making something...

Jk - (stood beside him and shouted in his ear) hellooo hyungg I'm back !!!!

But taehyung didn't even flinch he just looked at him with an annoyed look..
And then suddenly smack his head..

Jk - ouchh!! (rubbing his head while pouting)

While taehyung just rolled his eyes and continued making what he was making..

Jk - heyy what are you making (poking his arm)

Tae - french fries and cupcakes my princess favourite food(said while cutting the potato for french fries)

Jk - ohhhh by the way where is she (confused) PRIN-

He was going to call her but tae quickly covered his mouth...

Tae - shutt upp!!! She is sleeping!! (Frown)

Jk - she is sleeping again??  (Raised his eyebrows)

Tae - hmm actually i scolded her little harshly ...

Jk - but why what she did now?

Then taehyung told everything...

Jk - (sigh)this girl (shaking his head)

Tae - now go and wake her up she has not eaten anything..

Jungkook nodded and went to taehyung's room...

In bedroom...

Y/n was sleeping while hugging a pillow tightly..

Jk - princess wake up baby (said softly while caressing your hair)

Listen his voice she thew the pillow idk where and hugged his arm...

Jk - (chuckled) hey kiddo I'm not here to sleep I came there to wake you up (caressing your hair)

Y/n - y/nie sleepy (said in a low sleepy voice)

Jk - bubba you slept alot today and you haven't eaten anything either so now be
a good girl and get up common (said as he kissed your forehead)

Y/n - I don't wanna eat anything (hugged his waist)

Jk - okay then I'll eat your favourite fries and cupcakes- (cut by y/n)

Y/n - NOO!!! It's onlyy forr mee..

She shouted and was about to jump on bed but immediately stopped remembering taehyung's warning and then when you looked at jungkook he was already glaring at her..

Y/n - hehe sorry (hugged him tightly)

Jk - (sighed) yeah yeah now come let's go ...

And then jungkook picked you up you both went down Stairs...

In the kitchen...

Tae - ohh you both are here (said as soon as he saw you both)

Jk - yeahhh

Tae - princess how is your leg now is it still paining (said softly)

Y/n - I want cupcake (whispered with a Pout)

Tae - (chuckled) yes kiddoo you will get your cupcake no is  taking that from you..

Jk - hyung just give her cupcake to her (chuckled)

As tae chuckled and nodded and gave one cupcake to her..
Y/n smiled widely and took it from his hand and started eating ..

Tae - hmm now sit let's see how's your leg now.

And then he checked her while she was peacefully eating her yummy treats..

.................
To be continued...

Read this plimss...

I was thinking of writing a long part but then I didn't had because of some personal reasons soo yeahh i just ended this part here I'm really sorry for that 🥲...

And I'm soon going to end this story cause I don't want to write fanfictions i know you guys like it but as I'm growing up my mind set is changing and I'm feeling like this is disrespectful for the idols i guess idk but yeahh I don't want to quit as well soo Im thinking end this series soon like after 4 or 5 or idk how many parts but Im thinking to end this soon...

Please share your reviews and opinions in comments...

Lovee youu guyzz 🫶🏻✨

Thanku for reading<3333...