take my hand take my whole life too

Shizuka swung around a pair of handcuffs on his pointer finger as he sat in a chair at a table, utterly bored. His head was propped up in his other hand as he stared at the hosts adding the finishing touches to their police uniforms. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes, trying to find something to think about.

He had being feeling off for the last couple days. It wasn't because of the cake, he'll tell you that. He always got like this around this time, maybe a few weeks in advance. He tries to ignore it, but there is nothing in this world that can stop that.

His eyes opened to the sound of the door of the music room opening. He didn't bother to look at who entered, assuming it was just the first crowd of girls, so he stood up and started walking away, putting his handcuffs on his belt. He got all the way to his corner, hearing Tamaki greet someone. But then, he died dead when he heard a strangely young voice.

"It's a reverse... harem!"

Shizuka paled and slowly turned around to see a very young girl standing before all the hosts. Her eyes were wide with curiosity as she was pointing at Tamaki.

Reverse harem? Okay, there's no way this cute little girl said those words. At her age, Shizuka was wondering if his mom would come home that night, he didn't understand anything about reverse harems! That was just silly, there must have been something wrong with his ears.

"There's debauchery here."

Everyone in the room gasps.

"Yay!" the girl cheers, jumping up and down. "There's debauchery here, isn't there?"

This is probably the worst part, she's starts pointing at everyone.

Starting with Kyoya.

"You're the Glasses character!"

Mori and Honey.

"You're the Boy Lolita! And the Stoic type!"

Hikaru and Kaoru. "Twincest."

Haruhi.

"The Bookworm!" Haruhi deadpans.

Then she leans her body to the side to look at Shizuka and points at him. "And the Outsider!"

There was a sudden pang in Shizuka's heart that made him take in a sharp breath. He quickly looked at the ground, his mind starting to race. He stood there frozen, trying not to show that there was anything wrong with him.

Tamaki starts to freak out when the girl slowly turns to look his way. But, the girl's eyes widened, and tears started to form.

"Big brother?" she whispers. After taking a couple steps forward, she throws herself at Tamaki. "My brother's blond, you must be him!"

"You never told us about this!" Hikaru said.

"Since when do you have a little sister?" Kaoru asked.

Tamaki holds the girl up. "I don't! I'm definitely an only child, at least as far as I know!"

Shizuka swallowed shakily, feeling his hands start to become clammy as he quickly wiped them on his pants. He just needed a few minutes to himself. He didn't bother telling anyone, didn't see the need to. He just went out the door and leaned against the wall, sliding down to sit on the ground.

His twin sister, Sora Kimoto, had to become just a memory of Shizuka's when he was thirteen.

Sora had been the light of his life, the one person who had always been there for him no matter what. And when she was gone, it felt like a part of him had died with her. Because a part of him did.