chapter 1 : |A glimpse of Aadhira |

🦋 Aadhira Singha Roy 🦋

10 October,2023

North Kolkata

Morning 8:00 am

A girl with her long black  hair which  reached her waistline , fair skin tone ,wearing a purple kurti with a baggy jeans , silver earrings dangling from her ears ,diamond flower design studded nose pin adorned in her button nose , wrists filled w...

A girl with her long black  hair which  reached her waistline , fair skin tone ,wearing a purple kurti with a baggy jeans , silver earrings dangling from her ears ,diamond flower design studded nose pin adorned in her button nose , wrists filled with silver bangles and with a glint of craziness in her kajol adorned doe eyes is seen with a bucket of water . Her soft pink lips adorned with a mischievous smile . She threw the water in the face of her dada ( brother ) ,who was sleeping peacefully without a care about the world .

"Ahhhhh ,maaa ,flood flood" her brother Moksh woke up in a jerk .But seeing her naughty sister standing with a big innocent smile in face ,he sighed.

"Bon  I'll not leave you today " he said running behind her sister ,who just flew away after sensing the danger .
The calm morning in roy villa became a chaos within minutes . The siblings are running in the whole house .After getting a hold of her he tickles her sister ,because he knew it's her weak point .

(sister)

"Hahaha ,dada leave me " she laughed out loud ,her brother finally stop after getting a scold of his father .

"Moksh, leave her" Nabarun ji ,their father said . Finally when he left her sister ,she ran to her father and hugged him "Good morning baba "

(Father)

The soft sounds of her anklet and her laughter filled the morning of the roy villa with happiness .

"Morning princess" Nabarun ji ,said caressing her head .

"ha ha give all your love to your daughter ,we are orphan na" Moksh complained .

"Finally you knew ,I was saying this for a long time ,baba adopted us " said her sister Aruna who just came into the scene after hearing the loud voices .She is staying here , because her husband is in canada for a Doctors conference.

"Baba see they all are jealous of me,I was just waking up dada as he was getting late" Aadhira the youngest daughter of Nabarun and Meera Singha Roy said and a big pout form in her face .

"Yes yes beta you did right " Ashutosh ji ,her dadu(grandfather) said caressing her head .

"I love you ,young man" Aadhira said playfully .

"Hey young lady , don't you dare to snatch my man" Shweta ji , her thakuma (grandmother) said in jealousy .

"Easy there senorita,I am not snatching your prince charming" Aadhira said winking at her grandmother.

The other member of the family shook there head as it was their daily drama .

"Don't you all have work " Meera ji , their  mother said in a strict voice .Though she can't be strict but she had to due to there drama .

"Yes we are just going"three sibling said in unison after sensing their mother anger .

"Ma how you handle them ,you should be getting an award for handling all of them "Sanvi ,the daughter in law of the house said .

"Ah finally someone understands my pain,I love you beta " Meera ji said dramatically. Sanvi laughed out loud .She feels great for getting these family .

They all sat for breakfast after doing prayer .

"মা, পুজো আর কদিন পরেই " Aadhira said cheerfully, as being a bengali girl ,there is many festival as there is a phrase in bengali ' বাঙালির বারো মাসে তেরো পার্বণ ' means bengali has 13 festival in 12 month ' . So she is excited for every festival .Also coming from a বনেদী পরিবার (aristocratic family ) ,they celebrates all festival in their house ,and it is the greatest festival of India , Durga puja .

(ma, puja is after some days)

"হ্যাঁ অনেক কাজ আছে " her mother said .

(yes ,there are many works)

"Beta you all must invite your friends and tell them to come to Durga puja" Aadhira's grandfather announced to his three grandchildren.

"Ok dadu" three siblings said in unison.

"Ma we are going ," three siblings and sanvi said after taking blessing from their elders .It is their habit to touch feet before going to work .

           🪷। .⁠。⁠*⁠♡◍✧⁠*⁠。🪷

Happy reading ♥️

🌷Word counts: 694

It was a glimpse of our female lead life . It's the first episode of this book .

Thank you , take care 🥀......