❄️Stay Mine❄️

Creativity:15/15

I will say that  the author did their  transition. the first book to this book was magnificent. The way they transitioned into the 2nd book and didn't miss a beat was so astonishing and so beautifully done that you don't feel like you missed anything. It feels like the relationship in the first book is continuing, and I love that.

Originality: 15/15

It's definitely a different type of story, and it definitely fits in the originality category because, once again, it's a story that continues on from the previous story, and it does it so well that you don't really read a lot of stories that can do this.

Storytelling:15 /15

I really enjoy the storytelling because it feels so realistic. It feels like you're watching a love story unfold with its ups and downs and its trials and ears. And that's something that I can appreciate and respect from this author. Because, once again, stories like this are so hard to find, especially stories that represent. Love. It's always a hit or miss.

Character:15 /15

Can honestly say this with truth. The way that the character started off in the beginning of the first book compared to the 2nd book, you can see the growth, but you also know that their relationship is going to be tested, and it's either going to succeed or fail. They have matured so much from the first book to the 2nd book, and to be honest, the first book was really hard to read because it had a lot of repetitiveness. But the second book seems like it's better. There's not as much repetitiveness. There are not as many of the same story scenarios. It seems better, And the characters seem better.

Story Flows:15/15

The story has nothing wrong regarding grammar-sentence structure and sentence flow.

Cover Design: 15/15

The story design is beautiful. The way the author has the cover made is stunning, representing the story very well. It's a book that I would pick up in the library or buy. Off of a shelf. Because of the way that the cover is.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

The end of the state last, he said, from reading the first book to reading the 2nd book, the author has progressed a lot. The book that I first read had a lot of repetitiveness, and it was. kind of like boring towards the. 30th chapter that I read because, at the end of the day, I felt like it was the same thing. It was just very repetitive. It was they broke up, they got back together, they crossed boundaries, things like that. So, I felt like the story wasn't going anywhere, like there wasn't a big storyline, like it was repeating the same jester as if the similarities would never change now. That is not to be, you know, malicious towards this author. These are just once again my opinion. Now, when I read the second book, it was more mature. It was more realistic. And I do not feel like I would be reading a lot of repetitiveness when it came to these characters. I felt like these characters had really grown a lot as a whole. And it made me excited to see what the future holds with these characters. So I really enjoyed it. Now, even though I have to read the 1st one to understand the 2nd one, if I did not know that this was a series, I would go straight to the second book over the first book. I would not know what's going on or their history, but that is just my opinion. I still am not a big fan of the YouTube videos that they put into their stories. I will never be a fan of that. And I feel like the visual board that they made, they couldn't print the end of the book instead of the beginning of the book. But besides that, I think this author has a lot of potential to become a best selling author if they so decide To go down that route.

Chapters I read: PROLOGUE and 3 chapters 

Total points:100

Summary of the book:

For mature eyes only18+Tw: covid 19, death, sexual violenceThis is the sequel of "Stay" but can be read as a stand alone. Fiza looked up at her husband, her eyes brimming with tears. She wished she could just wake up from this nightmare."It's okay, Fiza. I'm here for you. I'll help you move on from him. It's okay," he comforted, drawing closer. "I want to kiss you, okay?"She nodded slowly, feeling his unfamiliar lips against hers and his hands on her waist. But she felt nothing; her body had gone numb.All she wanted was Alan, her Alan, and no one else. Her mind drifted back to their last conversation-it had been so frantic. She had asked him to promise her something so important."Promise me that no matter what happens, our love, our relationship, meant something. Promise me you won't go back to who you were before we met. Promise me you'll stay strong, be brave, and keep moving forward," she had pleaded.And he had replied, "There's no life for me without you, Fiza. There's nothing left ahead to move forward to. Run away with me."Oh, how she wished she had run away with him. But here she was now, in someone else's arms, trying to rebuild a life from scratch."Stop," she said firmly, and he immediately pulled back, unlike Alan, who always needed a few reminders before he'd listen. She wondered if that had been passion or just disrespect?Her husband reassured her, "Everything will be fine." She peered into his gentle, caring eyes but she couldn't see his soul the way she could see Alan's. A heavy sigh escaped her lips; all her tears were spent. The epic romance had come to an end, and Alan hadn't even tried to reach out. No fairy tale ending for them.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷