•Chapter 3

Dont think your as special all the time because you here are not.all the kids needed were eachother so what about the critters? It's about similar isn't it? They are just like some stupid cartoon that kids like to watch boohoo.
But why have them other than some more experiments?
It's not like they are that important.
Or are they?
Probably not,they all are critters with no brains.
Except that elephant,it's wierd isn't it? Hm..
Kind of odd how he can figure out who the employees are easily without knowing them..

'Who...are..you..?'The bunny,Hoppy hopscotch says,and what have they saw?
Critters of their kind.
A lot.
Looked like 20.
Or even more.
But they all were different.
'I...remember you..'Bubba says pointing at one of them.Hm.it seemed like a cat,but it seemed scared for some reason.backing the other critters away from the ones that witnessed they are even alive or something.'That's odd',Dogday thinks, but not out loud.How could there be more that they didnt know about up to now? And they were different breeds and species.How could it make sense for more critters to exist in the town of the smiling critters who they didn't even know existed..?

Words:209
(I need help to find names for critters so please help me(T_T))