eight

008 — save the date

008 — save the date

season two —
episode eight

WARNING:
MENTIONS OF
BEING POISONED
& LOSS

DESPITE FEELING LIKE hell, Aspen rushes out of her apartment being picked up by Spencer who's panicked and shaking from her encounter with Garrett earlier in the night

"It was just the two of you, sitting in Garrett's car?" Hanna asks, "I didn't know where else to meet him, it wasn't like I could ask him that stuff down at the precinct" Spencer exclaims.

"How did you get away from him?" Aria asks, "When you sent me that text, I told him it was from my mom, she wanted me home asap, am I still shaking? I'm still shaking" Spencer states freaked out.

"Yeah, we're all shaking, can you turn on the heat? You could make a slushy back here" Hanna mutters.

Aspen closes her eyes feeling a throbbing sensation run through her stomach once more.

"Guys, why would Jenna give him that lantern?" Aria frowns, "You don't know that she gave it to him" Hanna suggests.

"What do you think, he bought it at the blind artists' crafts fair? Of course she gave it to him" Spencer shrugs looking at the others inside her car.

"The question is, when did they become buddies? And why?" Spencer adds confused.

"Spencer, they grew up across the street from each other, his parents still live in that house, maybe he's just bringing raw meat to Jenna's cat" Hanna replies.

"Toby lives there, too, and they don't have a cat" Spencer explains, seeing the looks coming from both Aria and Aspen.

"Then maybe he was bringing over raw meat for Jenna" Aspen shrugs before grimacing at the thought.

"Here comes Em" Aria states seeing Emily leaving her house, "Who's living in her house now?" Spencer wonders.

"Some losers who can't figure out the alarm system, they've tripped it like three times, the security company keeps calling Aunt Pam in Texas" Aspen explains.