11.

After teaching them a good lesson malaak ran to women's washroom hiding herself inside the washroom crying her eyes out!!

Malaak:Ya Azwajal!!! Ya Raheem!! Why these things all to watch for me?? It is a sin ya Allah please forgive me!! Forgive my eyes!! Forgive my ears to hear such sinful sounds and forgive my eyes to see the sinful moments!! Ya Allah!!! Please help me!! Help me to fight them!! Help me Ya Azwajal!! Please I am your low creation!! I am not worthy of anything ya Allah!!! Help that women and man to come out from those dirty sins!! Protect them Allah and also forgive me that I disobeyed that old woman Allah help me please!!

She was crying continuously!!! She was trying best to control her sobs!! But they were getting loud and loud!! Suddenly she remembered something she pulled out her phone and started to search something!!!

"What is the punishment of a Muslim to watch sinful things in Islam?? "She was getting crazier on the fact that she have witnessed it numerous of times!! This is indeed sinful in Islam!! So she was willing to accept the punishment which were written in Islam!! The first answer she went through was this following!!

اَلزَّانِيَةُ وَالزَّانِىۡ فَاجۡلِدُوۡا كُلَّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنۡهُمَا مِائَةَ جَلۡدَةٍ​وَّلَا تَاۡخُذۡكُمۡ بِهِمَا رَاۡفَةٌ فِىۡ دِيۡنِ اللّٰهِ اِنۡ كُنۡتُمۡ تُؤۡمِنُوۡنَ بِاللّٰهِ وَالۡيَوۡمِ الۡاٰخِرِ​ۚ وَلۡيَشۡهَدۡ عَذَابَهُمَا طَآئِفَةٌ مِّنَ الۡمُؤۡمِنِيۡنَ‏  
Those who fornicate - whether female or male - flog each one of them with a hundred lashes.2 And let not tenderness for them deter you from what pertains to Allah's religion, if you do truly believe in Allah and the Last Day3; and let a party of believers witness their punishment.

" Ya Allah forgive me please "but she did noylt committed zina!! Never ever she thought of doing that shameful things!! The thing was she was sacred!! Sacred from her Azwajal!!! She was a true Muslim and was trying to be be more precise!!! She was sacred that if doing zina has this much punishment!! Then what will be the punishment of watching it!! She scrolled further more and found!!

But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Quran nor acts on its orders, etc.) verily, for him is a life of hardship." [Ta-Ha 20:124]

As for the people of faith and obedience, Allah, may He be exalted, says concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):

she got more and more conscious about reading this!!

One of the well-established Shariah principles is that actions done out of mistake or forgetfulness are excused and the doer bears no sin for them. Ibn Rajab wrote:

"The Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, said, 'Verily, Allah has pardoned, for me, my Ummah (nation) their mistakes, their forgetfulness, and what they have been forced to do under duress.' It is stated in the Quran that mistakes and acts of forgetfulness are excused and forgiven by Allah. He says (what means): {Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred.} [Quran 2:286] He also says (what means): {And there is no blame upon you for that in which you have erred, but (only for) what your hearts intended.} [Quran 33:5] A mistake is to do something with a specific intention, and then the action turns out to be contrary to the person's original intent. For example, a Muslim may intend to kill a disbeliever (a belligerent non-Muslim) and he mistakenly kills a Muslim instead. Forgetfulness means that the person is aware of something but later becomes oblivious of it during the action. Both mistakes and acts of forgetfulness are pardoned; meaning that the person bears no sin for them." [Jaamiʻ Al-ʻUloom wa Al-Hikam]

Allah knows best.

*she was relieved!!! After reading this malaak was fully convinced that she hasn't done anything on her own will!! It was just an accident and Allah knows her niyaat well!!! There wasn't any kind of mischief in her niyaat!! So she again Did ablution!! And went out to say some nawafil so her heart can calm down!! When she reached the upper floor!! She was going to her prayer room!! But she found someone standing near the railing puffin cigarette!! She knitted her hires when she found the person familiar!! It was hobi!! She ignored him and went in the room to say nawafil but as soon as she entered the room was filled with the smell of cigarettes which she hates the most the railing was right in front of the room and there was a big window in the room which caused all the smoke to come inside the room she sighed Looking up at the sky she mumbled something and went out to talk to him!!