004| 𝐌 𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐇

Friday, January 27th, 1984ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ - ʜᴀʏᴠᴇɴʜᴜʀsᴛ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ - ʜᴀʏᴠᴇɴʜᴜʀsᴛ.

"Showin how funky and strong is your fight! It doesn't matter who's wrong or right" As the lyrics from Beat it blared through the speakers of my radio, I stood in the reflection of my mirror and curled the tips of my hair while looking over at Michael who was dancing along to the song. I shook my head and laughed at his actions.

"Do you ever stop dancing?" I chuckled before placing the curling wand down in front of me. Through the mirror reflection, I watched him walk up behind me with a smile plastered upon his face. "Mmm, not really" he smiled, talking in the same soft tone we all shared. I sent him a glance before shaking my head and turned my back on the mirror.

I dragged my feet over to the closet door, sliding it open as I walked in to choose today's outfit. I had nothing much going on today other than my promise I made to the kids, to take them back down to the park later this evening. As of right now, I had no reason to be getting dressed as the only I was engaging in this afternoon was resting on the sofa while watching a few shows on the television until the time arrived.

As my eyes scanned through the many choices of clothes I had, my mind settled on a oversized light blue sweater and a pair of leggings to match. As I collected the pieces to my outfit, I turned back on my heels and departed from my closet before sliding the door back closed.

"So, what time do you guys shoot the commercial?" I asked of Michael, turning to his direction as I realized he was no longer in his previous spot but now rested on the edge of LaToya's bed.

"In just a few hours. You sure you don't want to join?" He interrogated. I gave him a tight lip smile before pulling the white pair of socks from my bottom drawer.

"Not this time, I really just want to relax for the day until I take the kids later. Plus, my show is on in a few and I don't wanna miss it" I replied.

"So, a TV show is more important than your brothers? hm, nice to know" Marlon peaked his head through the doorway of my bedroom, wearing a teasing smirk. I looked to him and sent a glare before jolting a pair of socks his way. "I didn't say that, dingus" I seethed and produced an annoyed eye roll.

"You didn't deny it, either"

"Marlon, get out of my room!" I demanded, wearing a ghosts of a smile as I turned my back on him.

"Nehh, I think I'll stay and annoy you some more" he bragged, I rolled my eyes and looked back at him. "Oh so you know, you're annoying?" I hoaxed with a toothful smile. he laughed and nudged my head. "Hush up"