nine

009 — picture this

009 — picture this

season two —
episode nine

SOFT OPENED MOUTH KISSES and moans of pleasure are heard coming from Aspen's bedroom with the couple tangled in-between the sheets

Hearing the alarm clock ringing on the blonde's bedside table.

Jason rolls over switching the alarm off before smirking at Aspen's lust filled eyes.

"Where were we?" Jason questions running his fingers around Aspen's thighs before rolling on top of her.

⛧°。⋆ ⋆。°⛧

ASPEN SHOOTS UP FROM her sleeping position gasping due to the heat pulsating through her body from the sexual dream she just woke up too.

Since being released from the hospital, Aspen and Jason haven't really been the same due to the girl recovering and him having to work non stop.

The both of them agreed that they should spend some time apart and focus on themselves for the time being.

She then proceeds to drive over to Hanna's house after making sure she is clear to drive without the pain medication in her system after suggesting to Emily that she should probably get rid of the creams in the Marin household like she did with the liquids, during the week just gone.

Aspen hasn't done much other than clean her whole apartment carefully minding her wound on her torso, and restock all of the items in her fridge and also buy a filter for her sink, since the discovery of A poisoning her she's been on edge.

Arriving at the Marin household, Aspen waves politely at Ashley—Hanna's mom before walking upstairs and sitting on the couch beside Hanna as Emily throws out some of the creams in the house.

"Wait, so you think that A came in here when we weren't home and shot steroids into every cream you owned?" Hanna wonders smiling at Aspen.

"Yes, I do" Emily states, "I'm sorry you're going through this, Em, and you as well Spen" Hanna says gently, noticing Emily picking up another tube of cream.