Chapter : 8 | Confirmation|

🦋 Aadhira's pov 🦋

I was waiting in the hospital cafe for Ahana , I needed to inform her about them . They will come in evening.

" Well don't you think you have something to inform " Her first word... She seems furious .

Seems like Ma already informed her .

" I was going to say "

"When ! When you get married" She told glaring at me .

" Umm sorry "

" It's ok , now give me whole information" She said calming down . She was not here in puja time . Let me tell you this lady loves travelling, so she had gone in vacation in that time .

" So his name is Aditya Raghuvanshi, he came here with his brothers, then Dadu liked him and then you know all . They are coming here today . " I informed.

" Wait Aditya Raghuvanshi, don't tell me he is the prince of Rajasthan! " She said giving me a shock .

" What you are telling , no he is a businessman " I told her flabberged.

"Bish see this ,I clicked it when I was in Rajasthan "she said showing me a photo .

"No no it can't happen , I am a normal girl why the royal family will give their consent " I told her panickly .

"Calm down ,you can ask him when you will meet him , don't panic . Now let's go , you need to get ready " She said to me .

I am still freaking out , seriously the royal family .

I was on my way home going with Ahana by my chotu , my scooty .

When a bike hit my scooty, he was driving recklessly . I could not control and fell down .

" Hey you blind man can't you see " Ahana asked him furiously .

She is in a full mood to beat someone.

"Sorry " the boy said and went away .

" Huh , nowadays teenage boys thinks themselves hero by getting a bike " She said .

" It's ok , let's go , we will get late , did you hurt somewhere " I asked her .

" No , I didn't I balanced . Are you okay " she asked concerned .

Before I reply this lady started checking me .

" Hey you got hurt , your elbow is bleeding and look at your palm it's scratched. We needed to treat it . You don't have to drive . I am driving . " She said without taking a break .

" It's ok " I assured her but this lady don was already on fire .

"Yeah I know how it's ok , now sit quietly" She said sarcastically.

And let me tell you when we entered everybody including Raghuvanshi family and him were sitting there .

" Aunty , see what your daughter did " She told my mother .

I just stand quietly behind her .

"What happened " Ma asked .

" She fell down from scooty , a bike hit us . " Ahana told my mother .

Everybody became concerned.

" What , where did you hurt " my brother asked .

Then Dada took me to the couch and started to check me concernly .

I saw Aditya's concern eyes .

" I am ok , it's just little " I affirmed everyone.

But let me tell you it's hurting .