Chapter : 9 | Question |

📜 Author's pov 📜

Aditya was busy doing his office works , when someone barged in .

" Don't you know how to knock " He said rolling his eyes .

" This is how you welcome your bestfriend , I am hurt " The person said dramatically .

It was Anil Singhania.

" When I'll meet Bhabi " Anil asked raising his brows .

" How do you know " Aditya asked .

" I have my ways " He said dramatically.
Well his ways are Raghuvanshi brothers only .

" She will come to Rajasthan soon " Aditya informed .

"Ok , I'm leaving " Anil informed.

Aditya noded.

The marriage will happen in Rajasthani tradition .

On the other hand ,

Aadhira  came back from hospital . They will be leaving for Rajasthan soon . Everything wil happen there only . But she wanted to ask Aditya about her  work . She was in deep thinking about calling  him . She  got his number from Moksh.

After battling with her thoughts for sometime she finally dialed his number .

On call

" Hello " She said .

" Hi Aadhira " He said in his deep voice . He saved her number that made her want to dance in that moment also he called her by her name for the first time .

" How are you , are you busy " She asked after controlling her excitement  .

" I am good , no I'm not busy " He informed her which was a complete lie because there was an important meeting within sometime when Aadhira called her . He informed Neil  to handle it for some time, because she called him for the first time .

" I wanted to talk to you about something" she nervously asked .

" Yes ? " He said .

" What about my work here . I can work right ? " She  asked him .

" I have no right to tell you about your work , it's your professional life you worked hard to achieve it, it should be your own decision only and if you're thinking that you will be stop doing job because you are getting married then let me confirm you , your professional life won't be hampered, I will be always there to assure that  .You can apply in any hospital here , and about your NGOs you can give the responsibility to someone trustworthy, and you will visit anytime you want " He told her  . His deep voice held a confirmation.

" Thank you " Her  eyes were teary by now .

" It's my duty , don't thank me . " He said . Isn't he is too good at words .

Only if she knew this was the longest conversation he did with someone and that someone was his soon to be wife .

" Well bye then " she told him .

" Yeah bye " He said .

              🪷। .⁠。⁠*⁠♡◍✧⁠*⁠。🪷

Happy reading ♥️

🌷Word count :464

If you liked the chapter then vote and comment . I would love to read  your comments.

Thank you , take care 🥀....