chapter 7

Sangi came back with snacks for her unnie's and started eating with chit chatting.

Cafeteria:-

Sangi " do you remember unnie's oneday nancy unnie want to roam around just because the class was boring and we just started talking so much " She said while chewing her food.

Jisoo " yeah !! Yeahh!! And then ms. Lee made five of us get out of class " She said while glaring at nancy.

Jennie " We went to roof top and played... till school ends " I still remember that day .

Sangi " yeah and I got punishment from oppa too." Yeah I know we are playing that time, then suddenly ms. Lee saw us and complaint to principal sir that we bunk classes, and then principal call our parents and tell them every thing, or we got very bad punishment.

Romi " not only you baby we too, that was painful " She said and start fake crying.

Sangi's pov:

I was excited, and talking with my unnie's but suddenly some interrupted us.

Sangi " how about we again doing th....( cut off)

Lisa " hey b!tc#es..."

Sangi " unnie's someone is calling themselves " She said and they started laughing.

Lisa " you..." She said while glaring at sangi.

Sangi " Yes!! I'M " She said while looking straight into her Eyes.

Lisa " aagggrraaa!!!! HOW ARE YOUR BA!" (cut off) I was saying something about her brothers but suddenly I feel a hard punch on my face .

Sangi " DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK ABOUT MY BROTHER " sangi shutted her by a strong punch on her face .

Then she and her minions ran away from there but smirked Internaly thinking She completed her mission ,
Sangi and her unnie's is diverted her minions added something on Sangi's food.

They started eating their food again, but sangi felt something fishy but shrugged it off and continued eating.

Sangi " yaah unnie's say how about we again do that " She asked with her unnie's.

Nancy " good idea baby but next hour is history, ms. Choi will give imposition but not saying to get out " She said.

Unnie's " yeah true"

Soon they complete there foods and started going to their class room.