chapter 8

He look at her princess condition some tears Drop from his eyes, unknowingly even though he is supposed to be strong by his Profession but, his brother emotions dominanted the doctors strong heart.

Suga" princess just hold on........o-open your eyes please " said, I was so scared that time seeing my princess in this condition.

Hearing his oppa's voice she open her eyes slowly as she felt her meow brothers tears on her arm, she again gripped on his shirt tightly, she gave him weak yet confident smile, suga also gave a small gummy smile.

Suga " just a minute princess you gonna be alright " He said

Sangi give a small thumbs up even though breathing unevenly and weak on inside.

✮⋆˙Time skip ✮⋆˙

Soon they all reached there in 15 min.

Hospital :-

A nurse welcome them

Mr. choi nurse " Dr. Kim room no 412 is arranged for ms. Kim" She said.

Suga " Okey " I said while still carrying sangi in my arms.

In room 412:-

He lay her on bed while her unnie's where in outside and suga placed sangi in bed and connect oxygen mask to her

Suga (in mind) I'll just make her sleep.
He went and came back with mild anesthesia and injected in her vein.

Sangi "ahh...oppa it's hurt"

Suga " Nothing princess just sleep okay I'm here with you " He said caressing her hairs....and waited till she breath evenly and applied ointment to.

Then he went outside to hallway to know what happened.

Suga "nancy what happened to her, how she got allergy?" He asked to nancy.