I. Just the three of us.

Put on "Unforgettable by Nat King Cole, Music box version" for the start! Maybe put it on loop too :)

"Mom...? You're leaving? Please, don't leave! Did i do something wrong...? I'm sorry."

"Ugh... I'm not leaving, [Y/*wqpwi, I'll come back."

"You will...? Please tell me you will...!"

"... yeah, you, Ashley and Andrew can join us later."

YOU'RE A LIAR.

LIAR

LIAR

LIAR

LIAR

LIAR

LIAR

LIAR...IQHDJWJRW

Liar.

...

《☆》"... I'll be here for you, alright?"

...

I slowly arose from my bed, feeling a strong sense of fatigue run over my whole body.

I looked around and saw Andrew still asleep on his own bed, Ashley seemed to be somewhere else.

Though i felt too tired to even stand up and try to find her... nor even get back to sleep.

I really am getting hopeless day by day, aren't i...?

After a few minutes, i heard a few rustling nearby, it was my brother sitting up from his bed.

We had a little stare-off for a moment until he broke eye contact.

After a few more minutes, a certain someone came inside the room.

Ashley then walked over to the both of us, a smile on her face.

Ashley took out a can of tomatoes in front of us.

"Tadaah!" Ashley said.

Me and Andrew were too tired to respond, although it seemed like Andrew didn't want to respond.

"Ahem... TADAAAAAH!" Ashley said in a much more louder voice.

Andrew sighed, "We're not eating that."

"...?" I just looked at him, confused.

Ashley seemed confused as well, "Huh...?"

"No. That's the very last thing we have, Ashley..." Andrew said, shaking his head. "I think we should hold onto it a little longer."

Ashley groaned, grumbling out a few complaints.

"Quit your complaining!" And it seemed Andrew heard it. "You're energetic enough to go rummaging through our trash, so clearly you're not dying yet!"

"Huh? How did you know it was in-" Ashley was cut off by her brother.

"Because i hid it there! Away from you." Andrew said.

Ashley gasped in a exaggerated manner, "I live in a den of snakes! I have to make sure [Y/N] doesn't turn out the same way." Ashley said, taking me out of my bed and wrapped her arms around me in a protective manner.

"Oh yeah, you know... poor, poor [Y/N]... she's probably really hungry right now, can't we give our little sister at least a little food?" Ashley added, making me seem like a pitiful child.

"..." I just stayed silent, not having the energy to talk.

"Ahh, don't rile me up... you're making me hungry." Andrew said, pinching the bridge of his nose in irritation.