II. Questionable mindset.

"Alright, this won't hurt a bit..."

"Theeeere we go!"

"Now you."

She lied, it hurts like hell.

"And you too."

"... How long do we have to stay at home?"

"The results from your blood work will be done tomorrow."

"So if everything goes well, you're free to come and go as you please after that."

"And if not?"

"Then you'll get to see what happens if not."

"..."

"That's all for now. Take care!"

...

《☆》"... this is so morally wrong.."

...

I've awakened once again, i fixed my hair and walked out the bedroom door, it seemed Andrew didn't sleep or woke up early.

Ashley is asleep on the couch still.

I walked to the balcony to see Andrew looking down from the balcony, i stood beside him, the hospital sirens blaring is one of the things that I hear.

Ashley also came and stood beside me.

It seemed like someone is getting hauled into an ambulance, probably dying, like every single one of us here.

"HEY!! ME TOO!"

"I NEED SOME HELP TOO!!"

"PLEASE, PLEASE! I'M STARVING!"

People yelled from their windows and balconies.

But to no avail, the ambulance leaves in a hurry.

"Color me surprised. They actually got that person some help." Andrew said, resting his arms on the balcony's railing. "I figured they'd just let her die."

"Maybe she did die, she wasn't moving..." Ashley responded.

"As if they'd have sirens blaring for a corpse." Andrew said, shaking his head.

"... then what do you suppose was her emergency?" Ashley asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No idea. Nobody showed up when you fainted or that time when [Y/N] almost fell off the balcony one time." Andrew replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"... yeah, sorry about the trouble back then by the way..." I said.

"Well, did you call for anyone, Andrew?" Ashley asked.

"What do you think, dumbass?" Andrew replied.

"Ugh, i don't know..." Ashley said, sighing. "i was busy helping [Y/N] not fall to her death that time."

"And how would i know if you did when i fainted?" Ashley said.

"Did he, [Y/N]?" Ashley asked.

"I... don't remember actually... sorry." I replied.

"Speaking of what her emergency is... she probably went into labor or something..." Ashley said.

"Yeah, maybe..." Andrew responded.

Ashley then looked down at the ground, thoughtfully, before smirking, "Think they'd bring food if i got pr—"

"Nope." Andrew cut Ashley's sentence off.