Chapter 12 : | Announcement |

📜 Author's pov 📜

Today is Aditya and Aadhira's tilak ceremony. The whole Jaipur palace is adorned with light and flower . Today will be the grand announcement of the marriage . Everybody is happy . Why not , it's their kunwar sa's wedding with Aadhira . She made place in everyones heart within someday . Everybody adores the sweet lady .

They both came to the stage where the ceremony will be held ,by holding hands

They both came to the stage where the ceremony will be held ,by holding hands .
Everyone awwed the royal couple . Aditya's grandmother placed kohl behind Aadhira's ear to protect her from the evil eyes.

"हाय मेरी बच्ची कितनी प्यारी लग रही है " Padmini ji , Aditya's grandmother said adoring her.
(My kid is looking so pretty)

Aadhira shyly looked down .

"हमारा जमाई सा कोई कम नि लग रही , दीदी " Shweta ji ,  Aadhira's grandmother said playfully .

(Our son in law is looking no less , sister )

"Let's start the ceremony " Abhiraj ji ,  Aditya's grandfather announced.

"Hello everyone, thank you for your presence here . We are delighted to announce that the grand wedding of Aditya Raghuvanshi and Adhira Singha Roy will take place after one week . We want you all to bless our child for their upcoming life. Thank you " Yuvraj Raghuvanshi, the hukum sa of jaipur announced the wedding in his authorative voice .

Well known businessmen, relatives and residents are presented their to witness the grand ceremony .

The elder Raghuvanshi did Aadhira's roka ceremony . Aadhira's grandmother placed a red chunni(long scarfs) on her head and placed a tilak with her ring finger on her forhead . Then the other member blessed her and gave her some gifts .

The men of the Roy family did Aditya's tilak ceremony . Moksh , Aadhira's brother did the tilak . Other members also blessed him and gave him some gifts .

They both took blessings from everyone .

Then the siblings brought the engagement ring .

"May I Mr

"May I Mr. Raghuvanshi" Aadhira playfully asked Aditya , who couldn't keep his eyes away  from her .

"Yes please , It will be my pleasure Mrs. Raghuvanshi " Aditya also said playfully . His face is adorned with a small smile .

And the poor girl is whole red now .
The younger people just hooted at the new couple of town .

Then they both exchange the rings . A sweet smile is placed on their face . Aditya kissed her ring finger and then her forhead .

Aadhira smiled widely at his gesture . She told him to bend down a little . Being confused when he bend down she quickly placed a kiss on his forhead . The families can't control their smile at the couple sweet gesture. The siblings shouted more loudly making Aadhira more shy . Aditya just have a small smile in his face . But who knows inside he is the happiest one maybe .

Then with chitchats ,teasing , eating rajasthani traditional dishes they spent the evening .

           🪷। .⁠。⁠*⁠♡◍✧⁠*⁠。🪷

Happy reading ❤                        

🌷Word count : 488                                                                                                                                                                This is how the ceremony began . The next few episodes will be of their marriage only . Hope you all are liking the chapters.

Thank you, take care 🥀....