eleven

011 — i must confess

season two —
episode eleven

ASPEN GRUNTS AS SHE'S shaken awake by Jason gently, "What? What's happening?" Aspen asks

"Your phone won't stop buzzing, it woke me up, luckily cause I have to get to work" Jason explains handing the blonde her phone pecking her lips as a goodbye.

Aspen gasps seeing the text message and missed calls from the girls about Emily's disappearance early this morning, throwing on her shoes and a sweater.

Aspen drives over to Hanna's house seeing the others already in Hanna and Emily's room while Spencer is currently on the phone with the swim coach at the high school.

"Yeah, we weren't sure, we just thought that maybe she—yeah, thanks" Spencer states walking back into the bedroom waving at Aspen.

"She's not at swim practice" Spencer explains, "I told you, she's not allowed near the pool" Hanna states, "Guys, all of her clothes are here, you think she did something crazy?" Aria questions.

"Like what?" Spencer wonders, "Like jump in her car and burn rubber till she hits Texas" Aria exclaims.

"And leave everything behind? She didn't even take her phone" Spencer shrugs.

"I wouldn't either if I were her, A had his/her/its hands around her neck and keeps reminding her" Aria voices looking at the three girls.

"She hasn't slept in weeks" Hanna says, "Who has?" Aria asks, "Hanna, did you not see this?" Spencer questions looking through Emily's phone and handing the mobile to Hanna who frowns.

"Is that you?" Hanna demands showing Aria a photo of herself and Ezra, "Yeah, of course it's me" Aria responds.

"Well, unless you're Aria's mom, just assume it's Spencer, you know, slutting it up" Spencer shrugs, "When did she get that?" Aria asks alarmed.