•Extra 0.2

🧡🍊☀️Dogday x Catnap🌙👾💜
(CARTOON VERSION)
Catnap angst💔(LMAO)
A sunny day to play!
I woke up and jumped out of bed.Today is a really sunny day! I should probably see what adventures to do for the crew today.
Hmm...
Soccer?.No...Basketball..?..eh...
Hiking...?..hard no...
Maybe a picnic!
What a great idea!

(a few hours later 10:50)
I think I got everybody up and the invitations to everybody and invited everyone to it but I feel like I'm missing someone..hm...who who...Ugh...moon...moon...moon!
CATNAP!
How can I forget that guy?!
Ugh dogday why were you that stupid to forget him!! He's your bestfriend!!
I better tell him.and quick before the others come back to the living room.
I go to me and catnaps room quick.
'Catnap!!!'
He's sleeping.As always.I don't know how he stays dreaming and sleeping in but wake up and wide awake every night.He looks peacefully.Really peacefully,but I better tell him.I shake him awake and he finally wakes up,sitting up with the same Enthusiastic smile.
'Me and the crew are going on a picnic! Wanna go?'
I say energetically as he kept staring at me,I noticed his tail started moving slowly like always and he just kept staring,then he layed back down and fell back asleep.I sigh and shake him again
'Come on buddy! It's a sunny day to play! Don't be so lumpy!'
I pulled him off the bed but he just opened his eyes tiredly and let me drag him on the floor
'Catnap come on!! Wake up and get ready!! The others are going soon!'
I let him go as his hand lands hard on the floor while he was still on the floor and I left quickly to get ready.I hope that guy will be coming to the adventure for once. I can't blame him. He's quite the opposite of me while I'm energetic without using a rest.after I finished taking a bath and getting ready I heard the doorbell ring.I opened the door and saw everybody
'Hey dogday!!'
They all say.I let them all in and count everyone.Everyone is here. Everyone except catnap..
'Hey guys..where's catnap?'
'Like he'll even eat the picnic he only ever sleeps around here..and he never does anything neither does anything with the kids..'
Pickypiggy says,I pause and sigh.
'That isn't very nice...just because you make the food and everything doesn't mean you have to treat him like he is trash.what if catnap did that to you instead? How would you feel..?' Said Candy cat. Honestly that was rude of her..but I didn't like the fact she treated him like that either..it's not like catnap ever did anything to her either..I heard the doorbell again.I open it hoping it is catnap and it is..
'Catnap!! Bud you finally came!!'
I hugged him.Atleast he didn't hear what rude things pickypiggy said.I swear that pig is always up to saying something about catnap just because he barely eats. It's what he wants but he knows if he doesn't I don't either since that's what friends are for. Helping eachother.He just hugged me back wrapping his tail around my waist and I gave him a warm smile as he kept the same smile then looked down as we let go and I look at the crew.
'Come on let's go now!'
I say leading everybody out.Ive got to say.this is the once in a lifetime adventure we've had without the kids so it'll be fun! I sorted everyone to hold hands with eachother so we don't get lost while walking,My partner was catnap.We leaded behind Candy and his partner as we walked.I talked with catnap as he walked but didn't speak.still his voice box is broken.I held his hand closely as we walked.We finally got to a hill and set up 4 picnic blankets and the food.
'This is fun isn't it catnap?'
I say to him glancing with a happy bright smile as he just nodded and we sat next to eachother.Pickypiggy was giving out the food until she got to catnap and completely ignored him.
'Hey picky..don't you think you forgot catna-'
'Like he'll eat,he never does.'
'Don't be like that..'
'Did you forget dogday? I do the chores and the food which means I can do what I want with it.'
I sighed deeply and glanced at catnap again.He was...crying?
This is bad really bad
I pat him a bit as his ears go down,I feel so bad but I don't know what to do...
'Hey catnap.How about you tell everyone here what you did all day yesterday?'
I glared a bit,I just lifted catnaps chin up a bit and hugged him as he kept crying
'Hey buddy..I'll share my food with you don't cry..?'
I say as he just looked down.
I'm a really bad leader..I can't even do anything about the fact she's doing this..
'I'm so sorry catnap..'
I mutter.Everyone ate as I shared with catnap.He seemed very tiredly and still sad of a type.I feel sorry..Everyone kept talking,drinking,and eating. They were too busy to care about anything so I continued eating and then drank water until I felt someone grab my chin...
'Catnap-'
I said until he kissed me
KISSED ME
My ears perked up as he drank some of the water from my mouth and then continued eating as I froze.
what the fudge just happened?!?!
I was a deep shade of red.I felt like I couldn't eat anymore.
God why are you making me this way Catnap...

Words:941