•Chapter 4

(CONCLUSION:I found these characters on the internet because no one told me any so please don't argue that they aren't mine because some of them will be and I quite literally searched them up.)
—————————————————
It was sweet really.
These experiments were the most successful of all.All forgetting their past life and remaining useless to society.You have to be the critter you are.You are the critter you are.You treat yourself like the critter you are.You treat others like the critter you are.You have to act like the critter you are.There is no change in it.No matter how much you think you can escape and get out of it.you'll always lose and Playtime Co. Will be the winner.
————————————————
'So..you are saying that you guys are part of the crew but there was a malfunction,?'Craftycorn says as the critters nod.'It was more like an oil leak throughout so they needed to rebuild and replace!'Wooly Melody,A sheep very bubbly with a melody sign as his pendant as they all jump in excitement with seeing new critters they haven't seen before.'B-but I don't understand how can we not know about you guys?!-'Says Hoppy Hopscotch.The critters shrug in confusion.how come they haven't notice if there was clues right infront of them?'Well..I wouldn't say it's understandable at all..we were just on hike I guess..If it's better to conclude for you guys to go back to your house or playcare by now..It's not safe out here..especially because it's night..'Said kindly Kitsune.Wierd.How could the smiling critters leave them without figuring out more? They want to know more from curiosity so why not..?'hey..which one of you is team leader of all of you..?'Asked dogday.They all point at the front,A white fured cat.Looked like a kitsune of some type for some reason.Dusted with pastel colors like magic.He looked odd to everyone since he looked very different.Not like any other critters but a bit protective and trying to take care.His ears flicked down as they pointed at him and he stood and posture putting his hands together but silenced.'And you are..?'Said Picky piggy in confusion as the cat looked down.'...' 'Damnit he's like catnap.How unusual'Picky piggy said pointing at the white fured cat.How rude.Its not very nice to point you know.And why do that to a team leader without knowing them.'he is candy cat.And I would rather you not pointing your little paws on him before I rip them of—'My sentence gets cut off before in front of candy cat and he grabbed my hand as his ears flicked again and pleaded me with a type of puppy eyes to stop and Morse coded something out of his mouth.'Don't do it please..' I read it and stopped crossing my arms.He let me go and coughed a bit getting his bright and vibrant soft sounding with a tint of sweet voice.'My name is Candy Cat as my little Fluffy said! I am the team leader!'He said again copying my sentence and my ears flicked down as The wierd sounding orange dog in front of us looks surprised or rather shock of a type.Pisses me off he's trying to analyze candy or something as candy does the same and walks up to the dog.'Dogday!!!'He says completely hugging him tightly and spinning him around.'Wish he did that with me..'I mutter.I wouldn't lie that I loved him as much as anything,but I hate how much of an extrovert he was a lot and how much I was an introvert.J can never be a step ahead like him.Its like he's the quite perfect cat critter that everyone likes.While I'm a dog critter...More sad than ever..I can't understand but I barely talked in front of others and ignored putting myself in everything.But this time.I actually have to figure this out.'H-Hey!!!'Said Dogday as Candy cat finally let go.'My friend! How have you been?'He said speaking again as my ears flicked down and I mutter as they talk.'Hey are you okay?'said Melody.I wish I was.My ears kept flicking and kept going down each time.'Seems that someone is jealous~!'Said snowflake Foxflake.My face turned a bright red as I covered my face.Ugh stupid dog are you kidding me?!!?! I CANT be jealous! They are just friends like candy said! I Humble a bit and spread my paw from my face looking at candy again with his warm smile until I cover my face again.'I guess that could conclude he must be!'Said Dandy Dansheep.How embarrassing could that be than anything ever.

Words:785

HES IN LOVE ?!🤯
ALSO EXTRA 0.3 IS GONNA BE A LIL LATE