•Extra 0.3

🧡☀️🍊Dogday x Catnap👾🌙💜
!(CARTOON VERSION)!
A Sick day for Dogday☔️
INSPIRED BY DOGGY DOWN
————————————————
Today was a nice day for the smiling critters.They were going on an adventure with Dogday!'Hey I don't think everyone's here..'Said Bubba bubbaphant,'Well kickin said he'll not come after..Y'know..'I said.'Wait where's Dogday?'Craftycorn said as we wonder a bit.Where actually is Dogday? If he's not here then what are we supposed to do?'I-Im here!'Dogday! But he sounds rather raspy..and he sniffed right after.'T-Today SNIFF we are going on a hike!!' 'Are you okay?.'Said bubba bubbaphant.'E-SNIFF energetic and fine as ever!' 'And you aren't sick..?' 'Come on!SNIFF How would I get sick—'He fell to the floor face slamming into it as he fainted.'Yep..definitely sick..'Said hoppy.He definitely is sick.
—————————————————
I was on my couch.Sniffles and sneezes coming out of me.'Oh you poor thing..' said Bobby bear hug.'How is he poor he's the only one with a house?'Said hoppy.Everyone glared at her.'What?' Well..Such confusion for someone who quite literally thinks they can jump to the fudging moon.'We need to get a doctor or something..'said Picky piggy 'Maybe this will make you feel better dogday!'Bobby bearhug says to me.What will?
She kissed my forehead'Mwah!' 'That's really cute but I doubt it'll do anything.'yeah no problem it won't.'Then I'll do it again!' She kept doing it again and again and again.I can't count anymore but none of it made me feel better.'Ok seriously stop.'Bubba says.Craftycorn walks up to me giving me a paper drawing.'M-maybe this will?..'She said as she gave me it slightly blushing from embarrassment.I took it.A drawing of me and her saying to get better..That's adorable from a friend like her..'T-Thanks SNIFF Craftycorn..'It kind of reminds me of the drawing I made for catnap a few weeks ago..Where is catnap anyways..?..
A FEW MINUTES LATER(04:32pm)
'Holy f-!!!'I hold my breath in,my face burning up a bit,Think purely dogday.First picky piggy at all of the soup,then bubba told hoppy to bring it and she spilled the whole thing all over me!!'Ugh..I'll bring the soup..'Said bubba'Maybe bring some napkins along with that!!!'Bobby bearhug said..ugh..my fur burns!!! This really is like the worst day ever.
time skip{Again} Minutes later(04:55pm)
'Now we have to get him in a blanket—' 'Done!!'Hoppy & Picky piggy said.'Mph!!!'Dogday said moving around in the type of wrapped way he was in.'In a way he can breathe!!!''He can breathe!!'The critters started arguing as they fight over what was happening.Until they heard the door creak open.A cat figure...Catnap,Bobby bearhug started speaking 'Hey—
shut
'catnap...' 'How rude.' 'It is a bit early for him to come here isn't it..'
——————————————————
I kicked out all of the critters for the meantime seeing dogday moving around in a blanket bundle.What did they do to him...
I unwrapped him out of the blanket bundle and let him breathe as he breathe really heavily trembling a bit.I rubbed his head.Still in the same posture I always was in.My tail moving slowly.I grabbed some soup feeding him quickly which he rather did eat quickly.I pet his head as I put him in a comfortable position covering him with a blanket as I sit with his head in his lap patting his head.God these guys can't even take care of dogday they surely made his fur burn on fire or something because the burn marks are self explanatory.'Thanks buddy...'Dogday said muttering quietly.I breathed out the red poppy gas making him sleep slowly but a bit quick.I put his head under a pillow after getting off and wrap my tail around his waist to his neck and put my head against his head for a bit purring for a little then letting go and leaving taking my signs as the critters got in.'Thanks catnap-'I already left by the time they said that.
——————————————————
'Wierd.'I say shrugging.'Well Atleast dogday is asleep now...'Said bubba bubbaphant.'You are right..but I feel like we aren't very good friends to dogday..he's always there when he needs us but we weren't there for him..and instead of actually caring we fought eachother just for the right thing..and now dogday was sick and all we did was just that while Catnap was the one who took actual care of him...'She honestly has a point...I can't see how we fought anyways..'Sorry hoppy and picky for yelling..I just got stressed to help dogday..' 'We're also sorry..we should've not done that..' 'We?!' 'Well now what do we do..?'Said Craftycorn.'We'll wait for him to wake up..and give him our biggest smiles that we have!'Said Bobby bearhug speaking again.'shhh..' they all pause and watch dogday until a crash happens at the door.'Hey guys!!!' 'AGH.WHAT WHAT THE-' 'Kickin!!!' 'What did I do!!!' 'Ugh...'

Words:855^^