Writer's note🤍

Hiii How are you all???

Thought of having a proper part with having a conversation with you guys. The part were I would like to introduce you to the 'Real Taegan and Trevor'

So as you guys know and I have mentioned this beforehand, this story is from my personal life experience. I was Taegan Davies. But the thing is, not everything in this book is truly what took place between me and my 'Trevor Evans'.

Obviously that's not his real name. He was someone I never could have even though I was in some relationships. He was the one who knocked on my door but never gave me a chance to open it. He left without meeting, greeting.

Lol. I don't regret it though. He broke my heart in a way. But he took one piece of it with him. One piece that will truly belong with him.

This story of my life is about 5-6 years old. We texted, We did eye-contacts in school but we never stopped and talked. I liked him but I never got the chance to ask him if he liked me back or not. Do you know the feelings when u start liking a guy so much that your current crush is no longer your crush. That's what something that happened with me. I stopped liking my then crush after seeing him for the first time in school. Day by day I started liking him more and all this is just due to a mere text he send me. Lmao.

This story is special. Atleast to me it is. It's the story of how me and he was. It's our topic, our growth and the way we broke.

If you have come this far reading, I hope you wouldn't get disappointed reading this. Many things are yet to be unfolded. IF Trevor will actually end up falling in love or not and if Taegan will know the truth or not. 

And if ever you want to know some private details about me and him......Dm me in insta. Maybe I will answer your questions.

If you haven't followed my insta page yet, please do and get the latest updates of 'Misjudged'

VOTE PLEASE, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY and be the first one to get notifications of 'Misjudged'

Also just for a reminder,

This book is for all of you guys, who are having secret crushes on their crushes and are still hesitating to confess to them.

Take care. Meet you in the next part.

Till then....

XOXO🤍