12.

Long chapter ahead!!!..

_________________

hobi pov:

*After exciting the class I reached the main gate  And drove off with jimin and tae!!!but fvck my fate I left my phone in the classroom...I was already running late as I have to meet my members in our other main house!! Saying tae to turn the car around university again after reaching there I ran as fast as I could cuz I don't wanna be late as it's a really important task for us!!when I reached the satirs near our class!!I saw a thick red liquid flowing down the satirs!!my senses got alert may be it's a trap because I not only I we all members can't trust our enemies!!I cautionary climbed up the stairs one by one when I reached the top air left my lungs and my breathing was stuck in my throat!!!*

Hobi: MALAAKKKKKKK??*I ran in the speed of light reached her and started to shake her!!be touching her I paused what if she is joking and if I touch her she wake up and beat the shit of our me!!!what you are thinking hobi!!I hesitantly shake her after getting no response from her mouth I trembled!!
Her eyes were getting closed and she was mumbling something and last her eyes closed!!!*fuck!!!

Hobi: no no no malaak...keep your eyes open stay with me for a while!!!*I screamed in her ears but I got no response!!I picked her up in bridal style as fsats as my heart beat is I bet it will cross the speed of the fastest bullet train in the word!!buy how she needed up here?? being in a pool of blood how??!!! carrying her I hurridly
Ran across the corridor leaving her blood scattered on the floor on different spots!!I reached the main gate where jimin and taehyung was waiting for me in the car!!*

Jimin: hyung what took you so------oh my fvck!!what happened hyunh??

Taehyung: hyung she is bleeding to much!!

Hoseok: open the back door of the car and you jimin go grab her things in the classroom and reach the hospital in taxi I am going with taehyung!!*he nodded and left for the class while taehyung drove off to the hospital asap!!*

Hobi: please stay with me malaak!!open your eyes!!*I didn't notice my hands were trembling after seeing my hands coated with her blood!!it doesn't even matter to me if it's blood or not!!but what matters the most is who's blood is that!! the person nearly lifelessly in my lap blood ozzing out from her head!!the person whom I love the most after my family and friends!!the person whom I want to dedicate my life with my honesty love and my passion to see happiness in her eyes!! To see what she will do if I do the things which made her satisfy in her life!!my tears were flowing like a spring that newly erupted!!*

Taehyung: hyung don't worry she will be fine we are just a minute away from hospital don't worry!!*he assured his crying hyunh !!this time hobi felt so helpless!!after his past life this was the first time he was on the verge of bursting out into tears and the weakness he doesn't wanna show anyone*

*They reached hospital!!and doctors went to emergency!!her blood was flowing like a stream and he was trembling from the previous holding!!after 10 minutes jimin came to hospital with her belongings*

Jimin : hyung!!here her things!!he patted him after giving him her belongings!!he hesitantly grabbed her phone from her bag pack!!and tried to unlock her phone!!but nothing worked!!!but in a flash of light thought of Virginia came to his mind*

Hobi : yeah v-virginia !! She might do something!!*he opened his own phone and dialed her number!!after few ringing she picked up the call*

OTP:

Virginia: Hii!!how you doing??

Hobi: v-virginia!!

Virginia: what happened hobi?? what's the Matter??