chapter 10

" hello my cupcakes, I'm really sorry for late update, i was kinda busy somewhere, but know I'm totally free,

♡ Let's start♡

Sangi started explaining everything excitedly and with a wide smiled,

Kookie " we know right our princess is so talented " He said with a cute smile and and make her sit on his lap. ( brother & sister)

Sangi " Yes oppa I'm, just because all of you guys taught me well" She said cutely while playing with her fingers.

They all felt proud when their princess praised them for their efforts.

And now its time for the 2nd dose so they approached to check her condition.

Joon " kookie make her lay on bed" He said while looking at her.

Sangi confusedly look at her joonie oppa and said " why oppa" while playing with her cute bunny oppa's hair.

Jhope come near to Sangi and cupped her face and said " because we have to check you princess" He said with calm voice. He Don't wanna scare her little princess.

Sangi look at her jhope oppa with big doe eyes, 🥺 because she know this super power always work on her oppa's.

Sangi " c-check up, w-why oppa, look I'm totally fit and fine " She said with super cute voice. 🥺

But unfortunately her this super power not gonna work now🤭, aww our poor sangi.

Jin look at her with done face and said " it's just a check up, S,T,O,P your overacting Sangi " 😑

Sangi " Okey but first promise me you won't give me injection 🥺" She said and hug her bunny oppa.

Jin " I'll try my maximum to avoid bun" He said with a cute smile.

Sangi hide her face in kookie's chest and said " o-owty oppa " Everyone chuckled seeing her little princess cuteness.

First jimin came to check her skin.

Jimin " hyung let me check her skin First " He said to suga .