•Chapter 5

Now that I think about it.Experiment 1019 barely talked,I mean she could but what was the point.Her soul was like no other.Kind,beautiful,precious,passionate,Sweet,caring,and lovable.The further they saw her she only cried everyday wanting to get out of the lab until the days she met other experiments.She seemed calmed with 1016 and the other along with 1008,Dogday,but she kept doing some movements like a little boy.Soon eventually learned her skills,reading,talking,and archery.It was necessary for the experiment to learn how to act of the smiling critter they are and always gonna be.Further long she eventually figured it all out and got used to her body without crying anymore.The smilers that the scientists made seemed to work with how she smiles better and keeps it up.How complicated Elliot..
—————————————-
'Let's all calm down no..?'I say,My name is Kindly kitsune.The brain and heart of the crew.I loved everybody with everything I have.I would do anything to protect n
them,and I'll exactly do that for my friends.'Kitsune!Someone may have a little jealously!'Said Dandy....Jealously..? Of what...? What type of nonsense even is jealously to them..' we should probably see what these other critters who we don't even know want..'I put my hands together as I say so.Who even were they anyways? It seemed Candy cat recognized the orange dog known as 'Dog day'.Hm..Such a vibrant name..I kind of like how it sounds..? It fits the description perfectly too..vibrant..bright..a type of beauty in him..? I wouldn't say I have a crush but he looks like some who actually would be a good leader..no wonder he is one anyways..'Dogday! Aww you started you've got your whole crew!' 'except kickin chickin..he went home earlier.'Said the red bear....
..
She does look like the heartwarming type of person to me with that voice it makes me smile a little by more...she also has a heart pendant..maybe she's connected with love or passion..or probably even kindness.I kept staring at her.My eyes shimmering as the critters kept talking and moving.Seeing a new critter in front of my eyes who is compared to love and kindness is quite new other then me.maybe I can greet her..?..or maybe not...I don't even know how to say hi to other people I don't know..This is harder than shooting an arrow to the correct target..you focus on where the target is about to be then...shoot..like if it was a shooting star trying to reach the moon to the sun...Eclipse..How similar would that be to a purple cat,A orange dog, and a white cat that have pendants that can relate to something like it? It's pretty odd..if you are wondering what my pendant is..it's well..like power flaming inside you.Now that I think about it..It's more like something in Japan they use a lot or something..but eh.Now I just have to figure out how to greet these 'Old friend' of candy cat.I don't know if I should say it intrusively or extensively.Quiet or loud.Peaceful or active.A lunatic? Hm...Fudge..My tails move quite quickly as I think while the other are still talking about what to do.'Hey how about you guys stay with me and my friends!'Dogday says.I flinch quite quickly getting back to reality.'I mean..we don't have anywhere else right now so..'Fluffy said as Candy cat beamed.'You guys teach kids right! Oh I'll be happy to see adorable little ones!' He said as I just look down,my tail not moving a slightest as we started walking.I seemed rather,Sad or like an introvert right now.
How disappointing..
I know I don't know these guys as much but they don't look like any harm.Except the purple cat...he seemed to be staring dead to everyone Everytime They touched Dogday at any point..Looks more like how fluffy looks at everyone when they touch candy. Creepy..

Words:679

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS💔