•Chapter 6

(Gender-switch because I want it to make sense😭)
Experiment 1020,Snowflake Foxflake,He has been really in a lot of anger ever since the experimental game.Always throwing everything at scientists and you can't dare to hug or touch him or you'll quite literally dig your own grave.He has been out of control and not as good as a experiment like others.He doesn't seem to remember anything not even how to write.they couldn't do any tests on him because they would fear to gone frozen to ice.He has almost broken everything in the room,but the experimenters can't seem to figure out why he angers himself so much or why he doesn't want to be controlled or be calm.It has been said he already froze two scientists who unfortunately haven't survived and have died right after.We tried putting picture of his character and acts all over his room but it seemed to anger him more to the point he scratched all of them like a wild animal.They finally put a deep sleep shot on him causing him to sleep for a few days.After he woke up.He seemed very hyped and calmed down.The only problem is...he can't be hugged or else he would freeze people.Well..I guess we could call it a success..
——————————————-
My ears twitch slightly as we walked.God this is uncomfortable...with people I don't know..and I..myself..I hope none of them touch me or I'll actually cause the same problem again..I wish I was normal like the other critters..I can't even hug anyone without freezing them..It's like a curse they took over me..They are always telling me 'Oh Foxflake why can't you touch anyone or atleast hug them?' Or 'Oh you aren't a normal critter Foxflake! It's really always the same just because I can never feel affection.I wish I could really...but I can't..It's like dying on the inside..Neither do I think I have ever been hugged before either..As we kept walking I looked down but still watched my steps thinking to myself..I'm useless...How does Candy even accept someone like me to the crew if I'm not important or any help..? It could cause serious danger having someone like me...Am I really that special when I do that..?
No.
What's the point anyways..?
'Foxflake! You are snowflake Foxflake right?' Said a chicken I think? I don't learn much about breeds but I know some.'Yes..and you are?'My head was to the side as I said so.Why talk to me when there is so many other people? I'm not that important or special.'I'm Kickin Chickin! I just thought you looked cool!'He said as I wondered a bit.'Cool?'...why cool...Is it because I'm manufactured with ice or is it an insult of some type...?'oh...thanks..?' My voice sounded awkward as I replied.'You are part of dogdays friend crew right?' Such a type of calming voice to me...wierd...I nodded..'Yes..likely.'Is it this awkward to communicate with someone you just met from a different friend group..? My tail moves slowly as he kept talking to me and communicating.His voice makes me feel safe for some reason..very..He also seems very hyped and silly for a critter like him..And fragile..We were almost there..I could see so..The breeze falling on to me.It was already spring to summer season but there always was a reason I created snow and it was for growth.Cracking,stepping,talking,and walking.The sounds surrounded me like gas and air.Made me feel like dropping potions all over it to stop it but it's just nature right? Like wonderland..

Words:620