•Extra 0.4

💜👾🌙Catnap x Dogday☀️🍊🧡
(CARTOON VERSION)
'The day has come my sunshine..'
———————————————
You are so oblivious Dogday..Too much optimism..Too much energy..Too much love and care...and too much of the bright side..I hate you...I hate your face...Your texture..your body...your personalities..Your eyes..Your acts...I hate you so much..The sweet 'Hey catnap!'..The loving voice you have...'Catnap.?' I hate how much enthusiasm and entertainment you put out of everyone...'Catnap!!' I hate it so much..I hate how I love you so much..I hate—'CATNAP!!!'A voice yelled my name from under the tree,Who would be awake at this time? It's midnight,and it's too late.Why out so late when you can take a long sleep until the next day.'Hey catnap!!!'I look down from the tree,Dogday.'Hey uh buddy..can I sit with you??'He says as I just stare with the smile old smile I always have on me and then nod as my tail moves.He tries to climb up the tree but is too short.He eventually gets on the branch but falls,lucky in act I caught him just in time with my tail.I lifted him up with my tail putting him down on the branch next to me as I look at the stars.He glanced at me and looked back at the sky.We didn't speak for a while until he spoke first.'Don't you ever get bored of just looking at the sky..?' I shake my head again.Hm.. how kind.What kind.Why kind exactly..Some people think that faith is what makes you an actual person,But no,Faith is always inside you.I would do anything to get myself out of the messes I get in and why I'm the big problem in the crew.I wonder why I exist anyways if I always am the problem.Its not like I deserve it or dogday.Hes too precious...Too stupid too.I sign language to him'You are more of a day person aren't you?'I sign as he lays on my shoulder slowly.'Yeah,and you aren't are you catnap?' I nod.I would be for you if I could sunshine..but I can't see the day it'll come..maybe the day will come some day...or another day..The day has come my sunshine...He falls asleep as I breath spreading the poppy gas..'Sleep well Dogday..' I kiss his forehead as I look back up to the sky.

Words:413